USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

USHEALTH Advisors Interview Questions

Interviews at USHEALTH Advisors

1.9

Benefits Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

I was under the impression that this was an interview, however it was an information session on the company and its goals. While the information did provide some insight, it was quite misleading and also demotivating to know that not only was I not considered based on my application, but that I was being invited to a mass group call with other applicants who were likely under the same assumption. I also did not receive any follow-up information after contacting them.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask us any questions nor did they follow-up.   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Plantation, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was pretty easy, the interviewer was a fun guy. Typical interview for insurance sales if you know what it’s like. Was informed of group interview before hand and it went well.

Interview Questions

• No real questions, just explained how the job worked and if we would be okay with the the type of job it was.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors in September 2020.

Interview

They reached out to me - not sure I was the right fit for the position they were looking to fill. I decided to interview anyway, couldn't hurt! Got some interview skills "rejuvenated" since I haven't done an interview with a company in some time.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest asset?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very easy process to get the interview just applied via ziprecruiter and the next day I got an email asking for an interview that day.

I accepted because this is a covid world we are living in and got on the zoom call. Much to my concern there were already multiple interviews on the call, once the interviewer had greeted those of us on the call by the appointed time she went into a nonstop rant for lack of a better word on how great the company was and how much she was making. Less than 5 minutes into the call one of the other interviewees interrupted her politely and asked if the position was 100% commission. She replied that yes it was and were you looking for a job with salary. He answered her yes and then she said well this won't work out for you and removed him from the call. After this she bad mouthed him in front of all us still on the call and continued talking about how much money she made.

Basically nothing of substance was said and I ended up hanging up after her rude and unprofessional behavior and I would advise you to stay away from this company. An interview with them is not worth your time if you are after a position that will make you money and be worth your time. Pretty sure from the little I got out of it that this company is a pyramid scheme where you will do all the work without being properly compensated.

Interview Questions

Interview

phone interview, then group interview, then one on one interview. Pretty simple.

Phone interview was brief. The group interview overviewed the company and some top earners as well as the ceo at the time. The in person interview was brief and focused on work ethic.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very gimmicky with no substance. It was just a power point presentation of the “fabulous lifestyle” of a door to door sales person. Not realistic for anyone looking to build a legitimate career.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (Frisco, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Not an interview more of presentation, if you agree to everything you most likely will get the position. The issue is they tell you a lot on how flexible and how great the work life balance is and it sounds great, then they turn around and say can you commit at least 50 - 60 hours every week for a year. They then tell you how some people are doing so week they only work k2 days a week, but then tell you that the expect you to work in the office everyday because this work cant be done from home.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commit 50 - 60 hours every week in office? Are you willing to pay for all your licensing and marketing costs upfront?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors.

Interview

I was contacted based on my resume and asked to interview for the Sales Manager or Sales Executive position. The interview was via teleconference due to the coronavirus. When I joined the call at the scheduled time, there were 39 other people on the same call, and the screen stated that we would not be using the video function. Participants were requested to mute themselves as well as turn off their webcams. To be honest I didn’t even sit through the whole thing - I got the sense early on that this was a sales pitch more than a job interview. The presentation was entirely about sales, and I’m not entirely sure, but it sounded to me like salary is pretty much entirely commission based, so the salaries posted for the position on Glassdoor, Ziprecruiter, etc. is not necessarily accurate. While it sounds like that could be an excellent opportunity for some people, as a college student without a lot of sales experience, I personally am looking for something more stable and guaranteed, and I was a little disappointed at the lack of transparency in the interview process; I felt like I wasted my time preparing for an “interview” in which I didn’t even get to speak, and the salary didn't match what was posted.

Management Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was a train wreck. I was told I was interviewing for a management position, but what it turned into was a multi-person Zoom call that went on for an hour and 15 minutes where all we talked about was the "amazing earning potential." No discussion of the actual job, just a straight sales pitch. I could tell immediately that this place has super high turnover. The interviewer kept mentioning the size of the incoming training classes, and that was a huge red flag. This was an attempt to hire us into MLM sales with the promise that "the highest producers will be promoted by the end of the year. This was total amateur hour and I feel truly bad for those who get suckered in to this charade.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USHEALTH Advisors (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

the first interview was a group zoom with about 15 other applicants and was essentially an hour long presentation on the company and the salary benefits. at the end of the call we had the option to sign up for a second interview. there was no pressure from the presenter, he just dropped his appointment calendar in the chat and we could sign up for the second one if we wanted to. the second interview is a brief phone interview to see if you're a good match to work there.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.