Vanguard Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Vanguard Interview Questions

Interviews at Vanguard

1,256 Interview Reviews

2.9

Interview

Phone interview then move on to final video interview for 90 minutes. Behavioral questions, information about the position, etc. Very nice and wanted to answer any questions I had about the company or position

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to make connections during an experience?   Answer Question

TDP Associate Interview

Interview

There was a lack of organization in interview process. Very long and didn’t enjoy it at all. Seem like good people but interviewers weren’t in the line of field. Emails and communication was a mess as well

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I found the interview process to go rather quickly. The recruiter was extremely friendly and ensured that there wasn't any confusion. Initially, I had to complete a Hackerrank assessment, then a behavioral phone interview and lastly, a virtual interview.

Strategy Interview

Interview

Enjoyable and Professional. There was a two round process. second round is a panel lead case study by the hiring manager and HR person. Friendly and forthcoming, which is always a nice thing in an interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basically none. Got a phone call with a recruiter and was hired in 15 minutes. Drug screen and then started training a week later. Extremely easy and looking for very little by way of past work experience and education.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard phone screen, then a video conference. There were lots of people interviewing on the same day for the video conference so there was an introduction to Vanguard for all of us in the morning.

Interview Questions

• Why Vanguard?
      Why did you choose to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanguard.

Interview

Very professional, streamlined, and straightforward. Multiple stages, my second interview was scheduled at the end of my first interview, and I received a job offer the next business day after my second interview. The recruiters are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation at work that required a complex solution.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Tech round requires a 30 min presentation on previous project, but it seems that they don’t care about your topic but just all the possible ML questions...It’s a fair game though you’d better get yourself well prepared on ML topics instead of your own project.

Client Coordinator Interview

Interview

Long process and they provided a study guide for the interview. Answers had to be in STAR format. A lot of prep time was allowed which I appreciated. Was I interviewed on zoom due to COVID.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you were a team leader.   1 Answer

Interview

Security let us in. I took a tour. Interviewed with Hiring Manager. Met some of the recruiters and had a presentation on the benefits of working with Vanguard. Which are great. Then asked questions at the end on anything we missed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.