Zomato Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Zomato Interview Questions

Interviews at Zomato

2.9

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zomato.

Interview

Make sure to prepare for your interview really well. They ask about your background, your work history and how that would make you a good fit for the SDR job, your metrics in your previous jobs. They're thorough!

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward. 3 steps, first group panel, then essay and a final interview with recruiter. it was simple and i was out of there in 2 hours.

Product Designer Interview

Interview

The interview process was fine. Similar to any other company.

1. Phone Screening - Give a background about yourself and the kind of projects you have done.
    2. Portfolio review
    3. One-One interview with Design and PM

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain the projects you have in your portfolio
      2. A mock whiteboard challenge - Problem with this challenge was that it was vague and broad.
      3. Critique an app that they give you   Answer Question

Senior Android Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zomato (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Main reason of negative experience was HR Tenzing. She should told me before interview start that they work 6 days in week.

All things were going well until 3rd round when their HR recruiter Tenzing come and told me we cannot select you because u deny to come on Saturday. She was explaining philosophy. My question is why u waste my time, can't you guys discuss that you need a guy who can work on every Saturday.
    Basically Zomato wants a brilliant candidate who works 6 days in a week.

Very negative experience just because HR should told me before interview that we work 6 days in a week. I waste my 8 hours their and then find the reason of rejection

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zomato (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started out with a telephonic call and then on clearing that was called to an in person interview. Requisites allowed fresher's and people with a non background of sales to apply but on reaching the venue all the other candidates were hard core sales professionals with N number of years of experience. The interviee/HR was biased from the beginning and was uncomfortable in dealing with and could even be marked we rude in their approach. In the situation based questions, it was more of a grilling round than a test of abilities.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zomato (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was nothing great. Pretty standard questions. Most of the questions were about food.
     Also had a interview session with the hr after the main interview. Mostly asked questions about the notice period.

Content Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zomato (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

3 interviews took place!

Two telephonic and one Skype.

First two rounds by HR and second round by regional head.

Questions were mostly based out of context and had no relevance with the job profile.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on the professional background   1 Answer
    • Zomato understanding and review Ranking!   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zomato (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The first round was about company basically for screening. They asked questions from the presentation they gave and some related to the company. The next round was gd followed by puzzle and sales pitch.

Content Associate Interview

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. I had two rounds of interviews and discussed the position in depth with both people. I also learned about the company since it was new to the states.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zomato in June 2015.

Interview

The interview began with them asking you about your background like basically just asking you to talk about your education and also important if you have gap years they would like to know why etc
    Also why you chose their company and also they want to know if you know about the job role and the description also mostly I think just to check your communication skills are intact with their company as you will be presenting them, if you do well here , you shoot to the next round

where they ask you to present a product
    And sell the product to them

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.