iiNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

iiNet Interview Questions

Interviews at iiNet

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet.

Interview

Fairly short and easy. I initially went through and agency and had to do several skills based tests and assessments. I then got invited for a One on One interview and was called back the following day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iiNet.

Interview

lengthy but relevant
    I am not able to think of thirty words to complete here and find that this process is not going to provide you with information you need when someone wants to use the serive to identify what businesses are really like!

Interview Questions

• lengthy but relevant, unable to determine career structure for organisation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at iiNet (Perth, Western Australia) in March 2016.

Interview

Good but i have to go again on Wednesday to face with face hope I can make This is my chance to get a job after reaching the age of 50 some company reluctant to accept people older because they think have to pay more. I want to make new friends and also pick up the latest information about the technology and keep abrieve with the current affairs, I am no rush to go home because i have no ambitions. All i want is to settle my bills when a get a job. Pliease God help me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in March 2016.

Interview

On line interview
    Face to face
    Very cheerful people, exit door policy what you to grow in your career
    Friendly staff
    Billing part before training isn't easy
    Ref Check
    If you have a I don't care what people think and can be quick in thinking it's a job for you

Can't be emotional in this job

Interview Questions

• What difficult thing you ever sold and did to get that   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in February 2016.

Interview

1. Phone Interview
    2. Video Interview
    3. Face-to-face interview

Last bit is more of a formality. Once you're though the video interview, chances are you're hired. The 1:1 is more on them finalizing everything and giving you a chance to look around the office so you know what to expect.

Interview Questions

• They mainly just check how and if your personality aligns with their culture. Customer service must be your passion   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iiNet (Adelaide) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good. I had no reference. 1st they took a video interview and then they called me to sit face to face. I went there on 29/02/2016. Interviewers were friendly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join iiNet?
      What do you think your responsibility would be here?
      What is your goal?
      How can you make a non tech person understand a technical matter?
      How you will managed a customer in a technical problem?
      How you will manage a angry customer?
      How you managed your x-manager   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Camberwell, Victoria

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iiNet (Camberwell, Victoria) in November 2015.

Interview

- The interview will be with a member of HR (Casey if you're based in Melbourne) and your future team leader.
    - Overall, the interview is pretty tough. The questions are very serious, and the overall room vibe is very serious.
    - Also note: They require you to purchase a national police check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
    • Are you prepared to ask a customer how they feel about the company on every call?   1 Answer

Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in October 2015.

Interview

Brief wait in the lobby after applying online. The interview process was with two of the senior staff. They were very pleasant and easy to talk with. I relayed my experience and love for the sales process and was hired on the train ride home.

Interview Questions

• Why did you look for a role with iiNet?   1 Answer
    • Where did you work prior to coming here and why did you leave?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iiNet in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty good. Nice people.. nice staff... straight forward interview. Be prepared. Dress well. Simply questions. Tough answers if you are taking it easy.

You are likely to get hired if you present well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Standard package

Anonymous Employee in Subiaco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iiNet (Subiaco) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a call to arrange a face to face interview at the Hay St office. Sat down with a department manager and a HR representative for the company. The representative was silent and wrote answers I gave to the questions down, while the department manager asked questions. The process was quite simple, and the questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you handled a difficult customer?
      How would you go about finding information for a customer that you were unsure about?
      Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer in your last role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.