Project director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Project director Interview Questions

project director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work at Olympus?

3 Answers

If I knew how dopey the Nurse Director and Queen B are that run the joint there is not a chance in hell I would ever consider working for Olympus, it is such a toxic environment and eventually it will all hit the fan when the Japanese realise what a mistake they have made having these people at the helm of the Titanic. come in Stryker

The answer is... No amount of money could make any want to work at Olympus. It's a vile toxic mess of a company and you wouldn't have to hunt for too long to find someone who is scarred for life from working there. With the number of medical device companies out there, there is no reason to ever consider working for this company. Disgraceful. The number of people they have paid out to keep quiet is criminal. Don't do it to yourself if you have any integrity, credibility or even 3 brain cells - you'll be smarter than the entire leadership team put together.

I agree with the above comments 100%, you wont have to look far to find someone who has worked there in the "toxic" culture/environment and not been affected by the Senior Management Team in place with the Puppet MD getting his strings etc. pulled by HR.

What is your ethnic background?

2 Answers

Why I wanted to make such a dramatic change from my previous role

1 Answer

What do you do outside of work?

1 Answer

I was quizzed about prince2 project management methodologies.. how I could apply this methodology to a small project

1 Answer

One question that was repeated over and over was ethics.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

Why woudl you be a good X?

1 Answer

Focussed mostly on my experience, specifically on the size and scale of projects I had been involved in.

1 Answer

How do you perceive yourself in the eyes of those who work with you?

110 of 258 Interview Questions