Test analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

test analyst Interviews

Test analyst Interview Questions

test analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were two rounds. Written exam and personal interview 1. written test has majorly ISTQB questions. total 18 questions. Level of difficulty is easy but there is never enough time to answer all the questions. duration of exam - 50 minutes. Its a paper based exam, hence not enough space to write answers even if you want to write more. It seemed more like a history exam in school, as the marks are based on how much you write. 2. Personal Interview: Questions asked were mainly behavioral. The guy who interviewed me was not even looking at me, while asking questions. As I was answering it, he was busy writing down whatever I was saying on a piece of paper. I am pretty sure he did not even make an attempt in understanding whatever i was explaining : the concepts, examples, processes, etc. He was not able to write down even 10% of what I said. ( FYI: my English and communication skills are above average)

2 Answers

He was only asking whatever was in the paper. For anything I answered, he said ok and moved on to the next question, as if he was not interested in anything I was saying. Very unhappy that such a big consultancy who interview so many people, are still stuck with a paper based exam and have inexperienced staff to interview skilled people.

Hi Pooja Doshi (yes it was easy to work out who this comment was made by), We are more than disappointed with this poor feedback given that you turned up late for the exam and interview with no apology, were rude to reception and also senior staff within the office, lacked maturity and understanding, had zero knowledge of the company (Planit) that you were being interviewed for, were poorly dressed considering you were attending an interview, were not flexible on travel albeit interviewing for a consultancy business who have clients all around VIC and finally lacked any depth of knowledge in any answers to questions asked. Thanks and good luck with your continued job search, Kris

6- How do you deal with the change in your location , people who you work with?

1 Answer

5-How do you make an airplane empty of jelly beans?

1 Answer

3- there are 3 buttons green,blue,red which one do you push?and why?

1 Answer

Questions were mostly on my previous experience and some very basic testing related questions. The interview was for banking domain and so all the questions are in and around my banking experience and what types of testing were done during my previous projects.

What is testing ?

1 Answer

1 online test and 2 technical problem solving interview test. The test was very similar to Google

1 Answer

what is your experience with international people, have you any experience with document checking, administration

1 Answer

4-How do you fill this room( interview room) with balls?

1 Answer

What is your favorite movie quote and why?

110 of 122 Interview Questions