Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
Mission: Be Interactive’s goals are to open 200 locations for the client before 2019 and then expand Interstate over the next 5 years.
I worked at Be Interactive full-time (Less than a year)
Great team ethos. If you work hard, they will offer you so much support and lots of resources to help you progress. It's a very simple job, but not necessarily easy, you need to be willing to work hard.
You have to really put the hours in if you want to get good fast, but you'll never be bored.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Sydney) in August 2020.
- Had to do short video resume. Received a phone call shortly after I submitted for a video call interview in 2 days.
- Had the video interview. Lasted around 15 minutes and was only asked 2-3 questions about selling, and career goals. I was told to come to the office the next week for 2 hours. Felt a bit too good to be true...
- Looking at other Glassdoor reviews, I was skeptical about the company being a door-to-door sales company, but I still went to the office being as open-minded as possible.
- When I went to the office, we were given a 1-2 hour lecture on their company and how to do raffle ticket selling. We were given the printed slides to take notes as well. They were quite open with what they do. They placed a lot of emphasis on how you can progress to management roles within 6-12 months which is why they like to ask you about your goals.
- After finding out it was raffle ticket selling, I just stayed to learn more about selling. Very interesting!
- Overall, I think it was pretty positive experience... besides the fact that they could have advertised the job as a sales position, not a marketing internship. In terms of efficiency, they could just send a detailed job description instead of spending 2 hours to sell the job to you....? I think if you like selling on the street and working on commission, you would be the perfect fit! It just wasn't for me.