Be Interactive Interview Questions

Updated 6 Sep 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Be Interactive

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Be Interactive

Found 36 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Sydney) in Aug 2020

Interview

- Had to do short video resume. Received a phone call shortly after I submitted for a video call interview in 2 days. - Had the video interview. Lasted around 15 minutes and was only asked 2-3 questions about selling, and career goals. I was told to come to the office the next week for 2 hours. Felt a bit too good to be true... - Looking at other Glassdoor reviews, I was skeptical about the company being a door-to-door sales company, but I still went to the office being as open-minded as possible. - When I went to the office, we were given a 1-2 hour lecture on their company and how to do raffle ticket selling. We were given the printed slides to take notes as well. They were quite open with what they do. They placed a lot of emphasis on how you can progress to management roles within 6-12 months which is why they like to ask you about your goals. - After finding out it was raffle ticket selling, I just stayed to learn more about selling. Very interesting! - Overall, I think it was pretty positive experience... besides the fact that they could have advertised the job as a sales position, not a marketing internship. In terms of efficiency, they could just send a detailed job description instead of spending 2 hours to sell the job to you....? I think if you like selling on the street and working on commission, you would be the perfect fit! It just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
  • What would make you successful in a customer facing role?
    Answer Question
Be Interactive
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive

Interview

Application process was easy, applied online and took one day till I got a call back for an interview. The interview was standard, just need to have a good understanding of the company and what makes you stand out as an individual.

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Dec 2019

Interview

Many things were off. 1) Received an email saying they tried to call me but I hadn't responded, but they had never called. 2) Told me I would be interviewing with the managing director, which I didn't. 3) First round face-to-face interview lasted five minutes, which was a complete waste of time. This could have been done on the phone, and there had already been an initial pre-screening before this. 4) They also asked me to bring in a physical copy of my resume, despite already receiving an electronic copy. This resume was not used as a reference point during the interview. 5) While waiting to be interviewed, overheard director making unpleasant comments about a previous interviewee's responses. This seemed inconsistent with their company values. If there is that much inconsistency that high in the organisation, it is likely it would get worse towards the bottom. 6) Position was unpaid but this isn't right according to Fair Work Australia, as the responsibilities given are consistent with employment. There was an offer of being given a paid position after the internship but that seems a way to extract the most value out of each person before repeating the entire process again with another person. The responsibilities seemed like grunt-work mainly. From the short exchange that was had it sounded like a lot of their processes are inefficient.

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive

Interview

All very vague. No info on what job entailed. It’s essentially a pyramid scheme door to door sales job. Beware!!!! I don’t think I got called back because they could tell I saw through their BS.

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a short 15min session after which you may be invited to shadow a salesperson. They don't need any experience and look for people ready to go around and try to sell to anyone you see on the streets, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want a job in sales? Will you be comfortable doing face-to-face sales?
Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Port Melbourne) in Jun 2019

Interview

Easy. Straight to the point. Explained everything. Left me smiling. Was excited to hear that i had made the next stage Easy. Straight to the point. Explained everything. Left me smiling. Was excited to hear that i had made the next stage ....................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive

Interview

First round interview was a one-on-one with the Director which was about 10 minutes. If you proceed to the second round, you are expected to attend a field day where you observe other team members to see what is expected in the role. I thought it was pretty misleading that the role was advertised as 'Sales and Marketing Assistant' but at the interview I was informed it would be a Sales Specialist position where you'd be selling raffle tickets. Upon arrival of the second interview, it seemed like the person in charge on the day was misinformed as to what time the interview began and had no idea that I would be coming in. Honestly, I felt it was unprofessional and immediately raised red flags. Not to mention, the Managers seemed very money driven as if it was the only thing they cared about. It's a no from me.

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Application

Interview

First stage Face to Face interview was quick and easy, found out that day whether had progressed to next stage. Second stage bizarre- as previous people have mentioned, basically selling raffle tickets to businesses.. and on the train which I found bizarre. Wasn’t for me so I chose to leave

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in Apr 2019

Interview

They said to bring a notpad to take notes, sit down and listen, write down notes, be interactive, be well presented in smart casual, be well spoken and having a sales background is preferred,

Interview Questions
Be Interactive
Application

I interviewed at Be Interactive

Interview

Applied online, receive an email that seems generic and then you are informed about the role and the future outcomes as well as the training provided. Informed on wages and a day in the life of working with them

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews

Popular Careers with Be Interactive Job Seekers