Be Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Be Interactive

2.4

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Port Melbourne) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy. Straight to the point. Explained everything. Left me smiling. Was excited to hear that i had made the next stage

....................................................................................................................................

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. Met a variety of the team to get a feel for the culture and expectations. I had three interviews, the first was a sit down with the managing director, then the MD and the NSW Sales Manager and then a meeting with the MD, the Owner and the Human Resources Director.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you feel if you were asked to help in other areas of the business?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Sydney) in January 2016.

Interview

tough and thorough. nice personality. but a couple of complicated questions. but most were straight forward question. had to be prepared. asked about goals and why i applied. took a while to get back to me and got the offer by which time i found another job.

Sales Interview

Interview

Applied online, receive an email that seems generic and then you are informed about the role and the future outcomes as well as the training provided. Informed on wages and a day in the life of working with them

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview -> 20 minute face-to-face -> Third round 'on the field' day -> final interview.

The whole experience was a really positive one! From what I saw, the culture was young, fresh, and everyone seems very optimistic about the future. The down to earth management/interviewing team made the experience less daunting and I would highly recommend to anyone with sales and interpersonal skills. A lot of opportunity for those with ambition to move into leadership roles.

Unfortunately the sales aspect of the business just wasn't for me.

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Brisbane) in March 2016.

Interview

I was being interviewed thinking this would be a REAL marketing agency. The interviewer told me I would help sell product for places like Woolworths. It was all a lie, as it was all based on selling raffle tickets.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique from all these other people?
      Are you okay with seeing 200 different clients each day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

They said to bring a notpad to take notes, sit down and listen, write down notes, be interactive, be well presented in smart casual, be well spoken and having a sales background is preferred,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Be Interactive (Melbourne) in March 2019.

Interview

Recruitment scheduled my interview quickly. Email correspondence was swift and straightforward. The interviewer was friendly and relaxed, which made me at ease. I felt the questions he asked had little to do with the role, my personality, skills or strengths. He focused more on what the company does and if it was a role that I would like. Apart from that vague part, I felt the interview was rushed and slightly odd that HR wasn't conducting an interview for best fit.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Great interviewer talk to you through out the interview. Ask question about previous experience and future goals. Explained how you are going to progress with the company. You will move forward with a second interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Be Interactive.

Interview

There are 3 interviews before the role is offered. I liked how the 2nd round interview happens from one of the locations so we can actually see what we are supposed to do.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work in Direct Sales?
      What do you want to learn?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.