Intuit Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.3
Intuit CEO Sasan Goodarzi
Sasan Goodarzi
  1. Featured Review

"Value Based Organisation, Strong Leadership, Incredibly Talented Employees"

Current Employee - Group Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intuit hire incredibly smart people who are super passionate on focusing and solving the customer problem. Employees are empowered to do great work and build your own career. Compensation and benefits are amazing, and loving the Intuit Perks platform to receive discounts almost every store.

Cons

Invest in systems/technology that will allow us to move faster

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on our employees and drive exciting/fun engagement initiatives.

Intuit2019-09-16
  2. "World class people"

Current Employee - Marketing in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having been with the company over a year, it’s clear that the people are a standout factor. So customer focussed and driven for collective success.

Cons

Hugely competitive external environment

Intuit2019-09-18

"Principles put into practice"

Current Employee - Country Manager (Interim) in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Intuit does not just talk about principles; it puts them into practice. Values of customer obsession, putting people before profit and doing good in the community are used in decision making on a daily basis and have helped, rather than hindered, Intuit's long-term success and profitability.

Cons

Like all large organisations, systems and decision-making can sometimes be complex.

Advice to Management

Stay true to the values-based approach, continue to drive focus on the 'critical few' initiatives that will deliver consistent customer benefit over the long term.

Intuit2019-09-15
  4. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture & benefits are awesome. Great to be helping SMBs around the world

Cons

There aren't many that I can think of

Intuit2019-09-06

"Such an amazing place for a designer"

Current Employee - Senior Product Designer in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intuit is pretty bloody amazing for a designer. I feel like I'm doing really meaningful, challenging work while having the best work/life balance I've ever had. There's so many great design frameworks that are just embedded into this company. Customer empathy is the lifeblood of this place - every staff member is encouraged to go to contextual inquiries that are automagically set up, so everyone has a... grounding of customer qualitative data and it informs all of our decisions. We've got a strong product team and a backing of a global company, with all the perks that come with that, from design libraries rich in components, to really supportive perks that help you when you're in need (I recently had a health issue and through Intuit was able to get a second opinion from a well-respected doctor that's specialised in that field). I just can't believe how warm and smart everyone is here, people just really assume best intent and deliver bold things. We're at a really exciting time in the Sydney office and if you're thinking about it, just come on over. The hiring process is lovely in itself and something to experience.

Cons

Honestly, I just have to think that there's an area that needs to be improved, and it seems the leadership team proactively addresses it straight away. For example, we're starting to get better at tracking quantitative data, but I think it's really beautiful how qualitative data is our main research point. I enjoy seeing how we try to balance both out when we're making decisions.

Advice to Management

Love your work.

Intuit2019-08-30
  6. "A lot of change in preparation for next stage of growth"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Incredible people, great culture and broad support when needed. I’ve learnt in this business that great ideas are listened to and they take action. Even if an idea fails, we learn something. Customers and people are at the centre of this business.

Cons

A lot of change happening at the moment with the business gearing up for its next stage of growth. Naturally a big team means this process is challenging. Better alignment against our strategy is needed (but clearly being worked on).

Advice to Management

Keep supporting people and keep them at the centre of what we do. We have the opportunity to do bold things in AU, let’s JFDI.

Intuit2019-08-25
  7. "Amazing On So Many Levels"

Current Employee - Partner Account Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Culture, Collaborative Environment, Exceptional Benefits, Generous Pay Structure, Career Progression, Free Food...

Cons

It's hard to find any as they treat you so well here

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Intuit2019-08-23
  8. "Amazing culture and benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Engineer in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Intuit offers amazing benefits to its employees and genuinely cares for them. Cultural fit is an important part of the hiring process. You are unlikely to find a commercial organisation of this size with such a multitude of kind people anywhere else. Our office is on thee top two floors of one of the most iconic buildings in Sydney, overlooking the harbour. Great opportunities to upskill and change roles.

Cons

Some of the business units are a bit siloed and could collaborate better. Incompetence is sometimes tolerated too long.

Advice to Management

Recent changes have seen more rigour and discipline introduced by management. The changes have been criticised by some, but I see it as a very positive direction and look forward to it continuing.

Intuit2019-08-23
  9. "Great people and institutional culture but..."

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intuit has the kindest people I've ever worked with. Very smart and willing to go above and beyond to help colleagues and customers. Great office space. Many free meals and t-shirts.

Cons

Local leaders are pushed so hard by global leaders they are losing site of the company values, their employees, and what's best for the market. Pushback is not appreciated and is met by defensiveness and denial.

Advice to Management

Understand what really drives the business and focus on those things. Ensure the vision of the founder is lived.

Intuit2019-08-25
  10. "Awesome Culture, Great Benefits, Growth Mindset"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Sydney

I have been working at Intuit full-time for less than a year

Pros

People: the majority of people are genuinely kind, hard-working, big thinkers and incredibly talented in their area of expertise. Their is a sense of wanting to learn more and everyone is keen to share their knowledge. Benefits: really good benefits including health care, wellness incentives, generous recognition from the org, flexibility, and fair pay packet. Development opportunities: one of the biggest... changes from places I have previously worked is that you are empowered to aim high in everything you do and management work to set you up for success in business and personal development. All employees are encouraged to work with a growth mindset. Values: Intuit is committed to embodying its values every day and it is expected that all employees conduct themselves in-line with the values - integrity, diversity, teamwork, inclusivity are all celebrated at Intuit.

Cons

Prioritisation: being such a big company with immediate teams, local orgs and global orgs, horizontally and vertically, can create a lot of noise and it can be challenging at times to identify priorities and work towards them.

Advice to Management

Culture is such an important aspect of work, particularly when you have a team of high achievers. It is important that we can gather with our colleagues and reflect after a big week, celebrating the wins but also taking time to decompress and support one another with challenges and that we're enabled to have this time in non-formal settings.

Found 4230 reviews