Lexicon Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2022

Found 36 of over 36 reviews

4.9
Lexicon Founder and Managing Directors Christopher Carydias and David Zheng (no image)
Christopher Carydias and David Zheng
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A good place to work

Jul 3, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work with a group of like-minded people who are willing to share knowledge.

Cons

Sometimes you do not have the option to choose projects to work on.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Feels like home

Jun 22, 2022 - Lead Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- People are great - Everyone is very supportive - Lexicon provides anything I need to do my work - I feel leadership really cares about everyone

Cons

Growing fast and challenging to establish/understand its own culture

3. 5.0

Lexicon Digital

Jun 1, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, progression, pay, flexibility, growth

Cons

so far I haven't identified any cons

4. 5.0

Very welcoming workplace

Jun 1, 2022 - Associate Software Engineer in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just started... I felt welcome from day 1, nice bunch of people with a great culture in place. Massive opportunities for growth in this company. Big focus on employee wellbeing and career progression.

Cons

nothing I can think of

5. 5.0

Awesome environment first week

Jun 2, 2022 - Consultant in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very welcoming, everyone so far that I have spoken to has been so easy to talk with. Strong general work processes.

Cons

Only been here a short time so far, nothing negative really. Maybe some small sacrifices in work/life balance but really enjoyable otherwise.

6. 5.0

Passionate and motivated

May 1, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lexicon Digital demonstrates ways you are able to grow within the company and teach you how to realise your potential. They encourage curiosity and have very clear goal in mind. They have a really easy hiring process and they are super helpful when have questions.

Cons

The hiring process for me was a bit long due to public holidays and employees being on leave. The process stretched over just under 3 weeks.

Lexicon Response

We appreciate you taking the time out to share your positive experience with us!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company with endless potential for growth

May 1, 2022 - Tech Ops
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees here are always very friendly and helpful, the culture is also really nice. Lexicon helps you realise your potential and what you are capable of achieving if you put your mind into it. The office is also really nice and spacious, everything is very neat, clean and well organised,

Cons

No parking since its in the CBD so to get to work requires you to take the train.

Lexicon Response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate your feedback!

8. 5.0

Great Start

Apr 10, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very transparent, there is a clear focus on providing tools to learn and succeed.

Cons

Can't think of any so far.

Lexicon Response

Great to hear, we really appreciated it!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly, supportive, and a good challenge for the brain

Apr 7, 2022 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- good career prospects - most people are very friendly and supportive - chill vibes

Cons

- pay is average - very focused on certain stacks, so be prepared to learn on the job if you're not familiar

Lexicon Response

Glad to hear our team made you feel welcome :) Thank you for letting us know.

10. 5.0

I can't be happier

Apr 6, 2022 - Associate Consultant - Software Engineer in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Multiple opportunities to grow up - You have direct impact on business decisions - Highly supportive and excellent working environment - You're free to choose to work from home or in the office

Cons

- I haven't found any cons so far

Lexicon Response

So glad you had such a positive experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews

Lexicon Reviews FAQs

Lexicon has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Lexicon to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lexicon employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lexicon. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

100% of Lexicon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lexicon 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.