Lexicon Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lexicon

Lexicon

Application

I interviewed at Lexicon

Interview

There are 3 rounds in this interview Round one is the phone/web screening where one from the treatment team will reach out Based on that The talent team gave me a take home coding challenge Second round is a coding extension based on the take home coding challenge Third round is with the cofounders

Interview Questions
  • Code challenge Writing clean code
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Apr 2022

Interview

Straight forwarded and whole process from initial LinkedIn message to end took just under 4 weeks. 1. Approached via recruiter on LinkedIn. Provided with job description. 2. HR Screening with 2 HR representatives (30mins) 3. Hands-on interview. (1-1.5hrs). Mock interview with product owners & developers. 4. Interview with senior & Co-Owner (45min)

Interview Questions
  • - Why are you looking to change roles/companies? - Experience with Agile practices & examples where applicable - Past roles & experience - Past examples of projects - Personal values & working styles

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Mar 2022

Interview

I had a positive interview experience, some parts were challenging there were 4 stages. However the team members I met were very supportive and welcoming. The process was quite fast and feedback was always given.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was based around my own knowledge and the information I have given Lexicon digital about my current work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Mar 2022

Interview

The inyterview process took a long month, after a friendly screen call a coding challenge was given with 3 days time, followed by a technical interview. The technical interview took 2 weeks to be scheduled during which I left without any updates. No feedback was given to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Mar 2022

Interview

It started with a casual chat with the internal talent recruiter. After this, there was a follow-up by technical discussions with other engineers. This included a coding and whiteboard discussion/design session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Mar 2022

Interview

4 Stage interview process. 1. HR screening 2. Coding challenge(Code to impress) On the technical aspect you will be asked to do a 3 day coding challenge on your preferred language or framework. Note: // Code to Impress 3. Coding challenge review with additional coding challenge(Pretty chill and interactive) Here you will be asked to complete a live extension exercise with some of the senior devs, don't panic because its pretty chill and interactive. You will also be asked on why you made certain decisions. 4. Meeting with founders and directors.

Interview Questions
  • Scrum Agile practises are mentioned and asked about throughout the entire interview processes. Your background and some technical questions related to the coding challenge and the framework or language you chose.

Application

Interview

The interview process at Lexicon Digital was very efficient and fast with feedback coming back pretty fast after your previous rounds. The interview process had roughly 5 rounds as follows: - Initial phone screening - Initial Face to face interview - Coding challenge (3 days time to complete) - Live extension of coding challenge - Final interview I found the coding challenge pretty standard and actually fun to do and was also a good learning experience and unlike the unrealistic purely data structure based coding challenges that most other companies use. They were very good with feedback and explained what I did good and what I could do better. Overall it was a very good experience and as I was also interviewing with other companies at the same time, Lexicon seemed to be the most professional out of all of them. I would recommend Lexicon digital to new graduates and also developers with more experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Feb 2022

Interview

First, there was a screening interview to see if I could be a good fit for the role. After passing the screening process, I was assigned a take-home coding challenge, and I was required to complete it in around three business days. The next step was a technical interview where I had to add something extra to what I had already done and answer some technical questions. The final interview was performed by the Engineering Manager and the Professional Services Manager. It mainly involved questions about working in teams in an agile environment. The entire interview process took less than 10 days.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think it means to work at a consultancy company? Tell me about one challenge you had at X company and how you dealt with it. What is an essential aspect that you consider team members must have in agile environments?

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lexicon (Melbourne) in Dec 2021

Interview

There were in total 4 stages to the interview: 1. one on one interview 2. coding challenge (Given 3 days ~ week depending on your circumstances at the time of interview) 3. pairing session including live extensive exercise from your coding challenge 4. interview with company leaders

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lexicon (Sydney) in Nov 2021

Interview

The most pleasant interview process I've ever had. Applied through a recruiter and nail the entire process in 10 days. 1st Round. HR phone interview. 2nd Round. I choose the take-home coding challenge here, 3rd Round. Technical Interview with two Lead Consultants. The first half focused on the code implementation and a change request pair coding, and the second half more general technical questions and engineering practices. 4th Round. Meet the leads. 30 minutes chat with the leadership level Directors. I already got offers and some ongoing interviews with some other big companies. In this case, Lexicon is very efficient to make things happen in a short timeframe. Normally can get the feedbacks within a few hours after the interview. They offered a day after the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. CICD implementation and best practices. 2. queue service middleware. 3. describe the big O with a detailed implementation in the solution.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews

Lexicon Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lexicon as 92.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.19 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Consultant (Software Engineer) and Associate Consultant - Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Consultant and Associate Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lexicon takes an average of 16 days when considering 38 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Consultant had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Associate Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lexicon according to 38 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.48%