Progressive Leasing Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.2
Progressive Leasing Chief Executive Officer Ryan Woodley
Ryan Woodley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The company is growing rapidly and has a ton of growth ahead (in 16 reviews)

• Progressive Leasing takes extremly good care of the employees needs (in 16 reviews)

Cons
  • Fast growth causes growing pains but provides great opportunities for career advancement (in 6 reviews)

• I do not have anything bad to say about Progressive Leasing (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Supervisor in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It’s a great company for those who want to work hard and move up. They take care of employees and provide a great work environment and atmosphere.

Cons

There aren’t a ton of negatives. It’s a new and growing company so change is constant. People who can’t accept change wouldn’t like Progrssive.

Advice to Management

Don’t forget the employees and family atmosphere as we continue growing.

2. "Fast growth focused on customers"

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

Great people and high energy. The leadership understands the core business well and really tries to do right by our customers. Compensation is competitive.

Cons

High intensity environment. Demanding deadlines, goals and schedule. Fast growth and a heavily regulated industry has created a lot of complexity regarding business processes. (The pros far outweigh the cons, though.)

Advice to Management

Define vision and strategy more carefully. Understand the complication created by changing priorities and goals. Provide a more concrete career path for all levels of employees.

3. "Customer payment specialist"

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The vibes are amazing, people are very helpful.

Cons

Some of management may feel like there's favoritism.

5. "Best company to work for"

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

This is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I have worked in multiple different types of industries and Progressive Leasing has finally done it right.

Cons

I don't have any cons or conerns

Advice to Management

Keep up the INCREDIBLE work. We have found the sweet spot in the industry and lets continue to push the boundaries of what we are capable of.

6. "Customer Accounts Representative (C.A.R.)"

I worked at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

Outdoors all day,interaction with customers, learning your way aound the city, bonus were ok,

Cons

Forced to record every interaction from door knocks to every customer interaction, threats from upper management if you don’t do so, bonuses being deducted and also losing your job for almost everything from they not liking how you sound to you saying their opening statement wrong oh lets not forget picking up all sorts of merchandise from bedroom sets,living room sets and those sort of thing by yourself

Advice to Management

Your constant changes that are day by day are not helping your business out at all. Your lack of appreciation and value of your employees are bringing there moral down

7. "It’s okay. Review the benefits before accepting a job."

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

The corporate culture really is great. Management is accessible and it has a fun vibe.

Cons

The pay isn’t great, the benefits are just okay. 6 holidays a year is all and 15 combined vacation/sick days. The insurance is fine, not bad not great. The 401(k) is lacking.

Advice to Management

Step up and offer more competitive benefits. Break the glass ceiling and hire/promote women.

8. "Great place to grow and learn."

Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Service Desk Analyst in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They take awesome care of their staff. Promote from within the organization. Free snacks, soda, and cereal.

Cons

About the only con I can see is being/ becoming familiar with all of the laws surrounding personal privacy and information protection.

Advice to Management

Offer memberships to learning tools like pluralsight, codeacademy, linuxacademy, etc. Define paths to grow in the company.

9. "Best company I have worked for - hands down!"

Current Employee - Collector in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Collector in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They care about every individual employee and they work with school schedules, family schedules, medical issues.... basically everything! And they are extremely supportive when you are going through difficult things in your personal life.
    Management is amazing. My schedule is awesome.
    I left the company for 3 months to do sales and came right back because there is nowhere I would rather be.
    This company has something very important to me - integrity. From the owner down to the individual agent, there is a lot of emphasis on doing the right thing.

Cons

The only thing that I can really think of is that I wish that there were a bit more consistency between departments, but!
    The company has made many changes in the 2.5 years that I have worked there to make that happen and there is a lot more consistency than there used to be, so I am certain that it will only get better.

Advice to Management

You guys are the greatest! Thank you for my job and my husbands job too! Best company

10. "Great company to work for, with a family oriented feel!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Currently I have been employed with Progressive Leasing for about one year. One of the most important things I was looking for when I left my previous organization that I was with for almost 7 years, was company culture. I was also looking for an organization with growth, stability and career advancement. I have found those qualities and much more with Progressive Leasing. Currently I work in our Talent and Culture department as a Corporate Recruiter. The first thing I noticed when I started was how Progressive Leasing treated its employees. The positive day-to-day interactions have created a culture of respect and, along with the benefits offered, reinforced my decision to join the company. If you are looking for a company to grow and advance with, then you should consider applying with Progressive Leasing. We were voted #44 best company to work for in the United States by Glassdoor for 2018. I believe this is a great company to work for, with a wonderful and caring CEO.

Cons

No cons at this time

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

11. "Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a family focused company which provides a great work life balance. There are times you have to work extra hours to get a project done, but when things come up in life there are a lot of people there to back you up so you can take care of your family first.

My team lead talks to me about my short and long term career goals, and is always trying to find internal opportunities that will help me accomplish those goals.

They have created a culture of open communication. Any time I have emailed my team lead with feedback I always see an email chain straight to the top, and know that the emails are read and my feedback is taken into serious consideration. I also know I could walk into the CIO's office with any concerns and would be welcomed and listened to.

I can tell that Progressive cares about their employees and their customers. No company is perfect, but management is always working with the employees to improve the company. It is a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

I am not going to complain. There may be some processes, etc. that aren't perfect, but I know there are active discussions about how to improve and resolve problems. Everyone is doing their best.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees and customers, and I know Progressive will continue to have great success!