Progressive Leasing Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Progressive Leasing Chief Executive Officer Ryan Woodley
Ryan Woodley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Growing pains- sometimes their isn’t always a process or procedure in place for one-off things BUT I know that’s being worked on" (in 14 reviews)

• "The company is growing fast than they can manage at times, it can be chaotic" (in 6 reviews)

"This is a great place to work"

Current Employee - CPA Late Stage in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - CPA Late Stage in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Progressive Leasing just gave me $1000 to the charity of my choice for speaking at the Town Hall meeting on why I volunteer. Who does that?? The benefits of working at Progressive Leasing are unbelievable. some of the new bene's that we have been given are 1. MLK day off with pay (floating holiday) 2. ESPP (what company offers that anymore??) 3. Incentives to get healthy 4. Lunch twice a month. This is such a great place to work you should check it out and we are hiring now!!

Cons

I can't think of any, if you like a positive atmosphere of employees this is the place you want to be.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!! Your employees love you!!

"Companies like this still exist"

Current Employee - Software Development in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Software Development in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

The number one value at Progressive Leasing is centered around people, which includes the employees and our customers. This value is demonstrated in every decision being made. People matter here, and that is rare in today's shareholder first economy. The results of that focus has contributed to 87% growth over the past 3 years.

Cons

Some benefits could be upgraded to attract and retain exempt level staff.

Advice to Management

As stated, we have so much more we can do to grow our business and teams. Continue the focus on the employee and customer, and the results for our shareholders will shine through.

"Awesome Place to Call Home!"

Current Employee - Merchant Support in Draper Commercial Parkway, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Merchant Support in Draper Commercial Parkway, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family is the key word here. Progressive is a real family of people all striving to do the right thing for the customer and their employees. Benefits are great! Medical, Dental, PTO are all phenomenal. Such a positive work environment to work in that it is really hard to believe a company like this exists in the Salt Lake valley.

Cons

High growth = growing pains but it is nice to be part of a company that is growing and promoting from within versus downsizing.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering your employees to be the best and you will have the happiest customers on the planet!

"I LUV Prog!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Glendale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything! I have never worked w/ a company that put some much love and care in how there employees are treated. The ppl here are so nice. Everyone on my team cares about one another and try to help each other. The HR lady always answers my questions and is nice. You will never go hungry here! There is free food and snacks but they by you lunch a lot too. I luv luv it here. I cant wait for the xmas party!

Cons

I have to work the day after thanksgiving. I was hoping to go by a new tv, but have to work instead. saving money I guess. hahaha

Advice to Management

Thank you for making this the best company to work for! I referred 3 ppl already.

"5 years and counting!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I’m over 40 working for a company where the average age is probably 24 and I would never leave. I finally have found a company where diverse ideas matter, age is just a number and everyone likes each other. The Pro’s: Leadership is inspiring, smart and real / The Culture is stellar. The openness is a real thing, we’re trusted to do the right thing always, mistakes are expected, being yourself is important and encouraged. Our head of HR stops at nothing to do the right thing for every single employee. Our CEO is inspiring, smart and totally real as is every other leader at the top. / The employees are smart and really nice to each other. Everyone works hard. The diversity here is better than other companies I have been at /Benefits are awesome. Companies that pay for employees to do charity work tells a story about the company.

Cons

Like any fast growing tech company, the work is important and many days feel like a sprint to the finish so worklife balance can be tough. The difference here is that everyone strives to do our best for the customer and you want to work hard and always do your best.
    I’d say a con is that there is too much free food, but the young kids like this. I have to force myself not to grab all the snacks.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and please never become complacent., also we know that we have a parent company and appreciate them but love being a tech company so hope that never changes. Humility and doing the right thing for us is what really matters. Humble and Hungry!

6. "Easy Onboarding"

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

From the beginning, I was treated with respect. Everyone I interviewed with was professional, polite, and asked questions that drove excellent conversation so I could better understand the role and culture. Brian in HR outlined the position, who I would be speaking with every step of the way (direct manager, senior manager etc.) so I could come prepared, and overall it took about 3-4 weeks before I was signing my offer letter!

Now that I've been here a while, I'm happy in my position and truly believe I was set up for success! Progressive Leasing is a great place to work, with many avenues for growth.

Cons

I'm upset I didn't find Progressive Leasing sooner!

7. "Great Culture"

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company has amazing culture and has provided a place for me to learn and develop my professional skills

Cons

Growing pains from rapid growth in the company

8. "Customer Relations Agent"

Pros

Great atmosphere! Great management the company really looks put for their employees. A lot of opportunities to grow.

Cons

Not enough pay for amount of work they was piling on from different depts.

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Draper, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Draper, UT (US)

I have been working at Progressive Leasing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and growing exponentially. The people are great to work with.

Cons

It feels like positions there are just becoming numbers. The company has grown from a few hundred employees to over 1,400 in just a few years.

Advice to Management

Need to get all departments on the same page and coordinate goals.

10. "Good and bad"

I worked at Progressive Leasing full-time

Pros

Pretty building, good location, great swag,great parties, nice gym, free snacks. Executives seem to be decent and intelligent. You see a lot of young people getting chances for advancement that they would never get anyplace else.

Cons

If you want work life balance, this isn't the place for you. You take turns being on call and getting dragged out of bed at 2 am. It is common to see people coming in to work with raging fevers and walking pneumonia. The most successful employees are the ones that put in a full day's work and then log in at 11 pm, when the dev server has some bandwith. An awful lot of the unpaid overtime is due to hardware issues and bad policy.

3 people on one team got set up for failure and were fired. HR badmouthed the fired employees, one of whom had spent 3 months working very long hours trying to save his job. They sometimes fire people after they put in their 2 weeks notice.

Advice to Management

Refine your hiring process and keep a closer eye on your middle management.