ALDI Purchasing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

ALDI Purchasing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at ALDI

2.8

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Batavia, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Batavia, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

After submitting a resume I was invited for a phone screening. They were fairly prompt in responding to my resume and the phone screener was polite and knowledgeable. They are very good at identifying if you are qualified for the position. I was not offered a position but they were prompt to inform me instead of simply ignoring me which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ALDI

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ALDI (Batavia, IL (US)).

Interview

You will do a minimum of 3 face to face interviews. You will have two separate interviews with Buying Directors and the last interview with one of them and their boss.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your organizational and multi-tasking skills. If you don't have them, don't apply. You will need them for this job.   Answer Question

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ALDI.

Interview

They make it clear in the interview that you will never grow in the company and will have to be satisfied where you are at and they make it clear they do not want to have to hire for the position again so you better be prepared to stick around. They also made it clear there is no real culture or 'fun' to be had and how serious the office environment was. While I completely understand hard work, I think companies thrive when there is a mix of both so I was shocked at how forward they were with this information. I consider some of what they said to be severe drawbacks to a corporate company...however, some may see that as a good thing. It was a great learning experience with regards to the structure of ALDI...but not a company I could see most people wanting to be apart of if they would like to grow in their careers. Definitely not for me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you came into an environment where you had to learn your new job but everyone was too busy to help you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ALDI (Perth, Western Australia) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very informal.
    It started with an introduction to the company, what they do, what they sell. Then followed by 2 page description of the job role and salary,
    There is a basic group work, English test, basic maths test, and 5 minutes one on one interview with a purchasing director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
      Why do you want to leave your current job?
      Name 3 strengths
      Name an attribute you would like to improve on   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.