Canstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

1.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canstar

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Canstar (Brisbane) in June 2011.

Interview

A complete joke of a recruitment process. What they said in the interview was complete rubbish compared to what the job actually involves. Likewise the description of the culture could not be further from the truth. The untouched and dirty 1980s building and decor much better defines the can't do culture. It was a highly disorganised process and I think most candidates pulled out for obvious reasons. Unfortunately I was probably the only person left and I should have followed my gut instincts as no job would have been better than my time at Canstar.

Interview Questions

• NONE.
      If you want the job you will get the job at Canstar. They do most of the talking anyway.
      They will get whoever they can as it's not a place many people would actually choose to work.   Answer Question

Digital Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canstar.

Interview

All about how quickly I could start and didn't seem interested in what I could do.
    One manager came along and did most of the talking which was wierd as.
    I left the office thinking there was stuff wrong and should have truested my gut instinct.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canstar (Brisbane) in March 2015.

Interview

it only looks proper. they will hire you if you come for the interviews. They are totally unorganized. They call you and then disappear and then reappear. Interview process is just a joke. People who ask you any technical questions only know 2+2=4. Their IQ is so low that its its almost impossible to match that.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about canstar?

do you think its worth working in canstar   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Canstar (Brisbane) in August 2014.

Interview

Three stage interview, phone, in person and testing.
    It was fairly easy as they asked pretty much what the job description outlined. As long as you know the technical skills required and a bit about the financial product sector you are a shoe in.

Interview Questions

• As what you'd expect from the JD   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canstar (Brisbane) in April 2014.

Interview

The toxic culture and negative impact on people's mental wellbeing and future career prospects was not disclosed. It was all lies and propaganda. I have been there 6 months and wish I found glass door before I took the job. To be blunt, most staff can't stand the place or the CEO Andrew Spicer. The interview was easy and I think they take whoever they can get as Canstar has a bad reputation and people leave all the time. It's only my second job and I am worried about what to do next. Help.

Innovator Interview

Interview

Haphazard process with 3 separate meetings and a long 1 day psychometric testing. The lack of organisation was in keeping with the culture of the organisation. Should have taken it as an early warning sign!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.