Chandler Macleod Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Chandler Macleod

2.8

TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Port Melbourne) in January 2017.

Interview

They go through your resume and you have to discuss each duty in chronological order expressing your capabilities such as administration, coordination, diary management, anything office related, helping team members, diary coordinating, meeting arrangements, catering orders, invoicing and asked about my strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Where I would like to be located   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Interview

Very professional, charismatic interview staff that make you feel comfortable and listened to

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a detailed assessment of my skill set and experiences on how i could benefit the client. However they should have pre empt me on what i was walking into as the working experience turned out bad. They only seemed keen on closing the role and collecting their commission.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds. Chit chat with the General Manager, more in-depth conversation, peer discussion, and psychometric evaluation. Then offer.

It was a breeze. They give constructive feedbacks, timely updates, and transparency from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a different recruiter in the marketplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Canberra) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone approached by their internal consultant and talk for a few minutes, then invited to face to face interview. The face to face meeting is very process-oriented, only go through basic background information, not discuss in very details. Leave a little time for Q&A at the end of the meeting.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Melbourne) in June 2015.

Interview

I met with the team leader and team manager. From the moment I met with both, I felt comfortable and relaxed. It was slightly more informal and I felt that they really wanted to get a sense of who I am and my true motivations for wanting this role. It usually is a two step process to meet with the team leader and then the manager but for me it was just the one interview. After that there was some psych tests which I completed, followed by reference completion and a week later an offer (finally) came through.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about Chandler Macleod?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Brisbane).

Interview

Was a relative brief interview process as I knew the hiring manager from within the industry. CMG has a psychometric assessment as part of the process. Whilst challenging, it's nothing to be afraid of, and came out with some very true results (you get walked through the results with their psych after the process). Second/final interview with the State GM, fairly casual chat to find out why CMG, and whether you'd fit in with the team and what they're trying to achieve.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

Started as a candidate for another job, got noticed and offered an interview. Went through the process and first met the recruitment manager before going through another round with the line manager. After the line manager interview, discussed the business further before commencing.

Interview Questions

• "What do you understand about the recruitment business?"   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Newcastle) in October 2011.

Interview

Referral from a consultant
    interviewed with Consultant
    interview with Branch manager
    Started as a temp pretty much straight away.
    a few behavioural questions 'tell me of a time you had to deal with a troublesome customer?' etc

Interview Questions

• 'tell me of a time you had to deal with a troublesome customer?'   1 Answer

Hg Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod in January 2008.

Interview

Meeting with CEO
    IQ/Intelligence Test
    Personality tests
    Two 1:1 interviews

At Chandler Macleod they practice what they preach. They assess all employees to ensure they are a great fit to their roles as well as the company. Most of us have some link to organisational psychology, even the technology team. And everybody is focussed on their vision, to make people happy at work.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.