Chandler Macleod Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Chandler Macleod

2.8

TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Port Melbourne) in January 2017.

Interview

They go through your resume and you have to discuss each duty in chronological order expressing your capabilities such as administration, coordination, diary management, anything office related, helping team members, diary coordinating, meeting arrangements, catering orders, invoicing and asked about my strengths and weaknesses

Interview Questions

• Where I would like to be located   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Interview

Very professional, charismatic interview staff that make you feel comfortable and listened to

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a detailed assessment of my skill set and experiences on how i could benefit the client. However they should have pre empt me on what i was walking into as the working experience turned out bad. They only seemed keen on closing the role and collecting their commission.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

3 Rounds. Chit chat with the General Manager, more in-depth conversation, peer discussion, and psychometric evaluation. Then offer.

It was a breeze. They give constructive feedbacks, timely updates, and transparency from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a different recruiter in the marketplace?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Brisbane).

Interview

Was a relative brief interview process as I knew the hiring manager from within the industry. CMG has a psychometric assessment as part of the process. Whilst challenging, it's nothing to be afraid of, and came out with some very true results (you get walked through the results with their psych after the process). Second/final interview with the State GM, fairly casual chat to find out why CMG, and whether you'd fit in with the team and what they're trying to achieve.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Sydney) in February 2015.

Interview

Started as a candidate for another job, got noticed and offered an interview. Went through the process and first met the recruitment manager before going through another round with the line manager. After the line manager interview, discussed the business further before commencing.

Interview Questions

• "What do you understand about the recruitment business?"   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Newcastle) in October 2011.

Interview

Referral from a consultant
    interviewed with Consultant
    interview with Branch manager
    Started as a temp pretty much straight away.
    a few behavioural questions 'tell me of a time you had to deal with a troublesome customer?' etc

Interview Questions

• 'tell me of a time you had to deal with a troublesome customer?'   1 Answer

Hg Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod in January 2008.

Interview

Meeting with CEO
    IQ/Intelligence Test
    Personality tests
    Two 1:1 interviews

At Chandler Macleod they practice what they preach. They assess all employees to ensure they are a great fit to their roles as well as the company. Most of us have some link to organisational psychology, even the technology team. And everybody is focussed on their vision, to make people happy at work.

Telecom Infra Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

Chandler Macleod has advertised a contract role at Facebook, while they are not even a supplier to Facebook. After the successful interviews and several rounds of preparations and document submissions to Facebook, they have offered a fixed term employment at Chandler Macleod.

Something just did not feel right. Why was the salary significantly lower than the market rate for this role? Chandler Macleod and another agency taking a big cut of YOUR salary.

Avoid at all cost, don't fall for Chanler Macleod's classic "bait and switch".

Interview Questions

• Complete and detailed drill-down of telecom networks, ecosystem, and business models.   1 Answer

Contract Roles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chandler Macleod (Wellington, Wellington (New Zealand)) in January 2017.

Interview

You'll undertake some assessments to test verbal and numerical, as well as typing speed test for admin jobs. Following this you'll be invited for an interview in person where you'll go through your job history and discuss what type of roles your looking for.
    You will need three references that they can.

Interview Questions

• What industry would you prefer to work in?   Answer Question
    • What do you think makes you stand out in a team, what can you bring to a new role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.