Exelon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Exelon Interview Questions

Interviews at Exelon

2.9

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Limerick, PA (US)).

Interview

The interview/hiring process was simple, but lengthy. Limerick Generating System already had my resume before they had a need for an office personal contractor. Once I accepted the job, there was a paperwork to fill out and additional tasks to fill out. It was an overall smooth and easy process.

Interview Questions

• Explain your role/daily tasks at your current job.   1 Answer
    • What is your reason for leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Exelon (West Chester, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

All depends on who you get. Very long and rigid interview process with zero feedback. No conversation. It’s almost like a test and it’s very disinteresting. Star questions that sort of pertain to the job (maybe) and then situational questions. Followed lastly by technical questions at the end. It was like they didn’t even look at my resume or want to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where a person you were working with did not agree with you and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exelon in February 2014.

Interview

Talked with a panel of 3 employees about my job responsibilities at the company. Additionally I was asked 6 different behavioral questions reflecting on past experiences with work and school. Lastly I was given the opportunity to ask any questions about the position and the company. Overall the panel was friendly but asked some tough questions that kept you on your toes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were required to work with a group and what the result was.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exelon (Baltimore, MD (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with two people, very friendly and professional. Asked about my previous background, was I willing to be cross train on other projects, what type of applications have I used in the past.

Interview Questions

• How long does it take for you to learn a new system?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exelon in May 2014.

Interview

Simple. Recruiter helped to guide me through it. They called me initially to see if I was still interested and gave me a brief interview over the phone. He then called me back a few days later and instructed me on how to sign up for my drug screen and background check. After that, he just let me know I passed and instructions for my first day of the internship.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Exelon.

Interview

The entire process from applying online until the offer was approximately 2-3 months. The recruiter sent an email to set up the phone screen about a month and a half after applying. The recruiter asked general questions about my resume. A week later, I received an email to set up an in person interview. It consisted of three rounds. The interviews were behavioral for the most part. It is very important to know the STAR format and to answer the questions using it. I was asked a few technical questions but nothing difficult if you know Finance/Accounting. I was notified about a week later with an official offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exelon (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was debriefed on what the branch of the company does and what the previous person who had this position was responsible for. I was given a quick 1 question quiz to reinforce the interviewer's trust that I knew about the company. Relatively cool and not too intense. Wanted answers to questions in the STAR format (Situation Task Assignment Response).

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with racial discrimination in a group setting?   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exelon.

Interview

Pretty easy, talk a lot about yourself and prior experiences. A basic check of your excel skills which isn't weighted much anyway. More so personality based interview than skill or actual experience.

Interview Questions

• Tested excel skills: change amount of decimals, change format of dates and numbers, pivot tables   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exelon.

Interview

20 minute phone interview. Asked behavioral-type questions. Some were quite specific and long. if you didn't have previous work experience it's hard to answer these questions. Otherwise, interviewer was nice and concise.

Interview Questions

• A time when the typical solutions didn't work and you had to come up with new solutions   Answer Question
    • A time when you helped enhance the knowledge or learning of your peers/colleagues   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon in November 2017.

Interview

It was a phone call and had 8 people on it. The majority of them seemed distracted. Only 2 of them seemed to be actively listening. A couple of the people never joined the call that were supposed to.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.