Exelon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Exelon Interview Questions

Interviews at Exelon

2.9

Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Ontario, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Must pass the BMST and POSS tests before an interview is granted. It is a 5 hour test. The BMST is 3 hours and there is plenty of time to finish it. The POSS test is broken up into 4 or 5 modules with varying times and time management is key to completing each module.

Distribution Designer Interview

Interview

Took the EEI tech assessment. Consisted of 4 tests which combine to determine one score. If passed, the company calls you in for an in person interview. Waiting on results.

Interview Questions

• Graphical analysis, interpreting diagrams, mechanical aptitude, reason from instructions   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

Clear and concise questions. STAR format. Must stay on point. For the most part one question would lead to the next then they would throw a random off-topic question in the fold about yourself.

Senior Business Analyst IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone Screen followed by an online behavioral assessment followed by a 1 hour group interview with 3 managerial staff. Everyone is nice and friendly. The questions were mainly behavioral with some being about my resume. All questions are framed around Exelon's Values, which makes the questions a bit ridgid.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with someone who is underperforming on a team?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon.

Interview

Briefly talked on the phone with a recruiter about my interests, my resume, qualifications, and experience. I got a second phone interview scheduled with two separate people. They asked if I was comfortable with the location and was able to relocate if needed.

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Baltimore, MD (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Online applied for the position, had a phone interview, then had a invitation to take a Hogan Assessment on line. After that was reviewed I was invited to a panel interview. Now I am waiting.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exelon (Baltimore, MD (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online beginning of November 2019. Received a call from a recruiter, informal phone interview a few weeks later, scheduled an in person interview for beginning of December. Received an offer a week and a half later. Had to complete online personality questionnaire, drug test, and background check.

Interview Questions

• Situational behavior questions   1 Answer

Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Exelon (Baltimore, MD (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out to set up a call to explain the process, I set up an in-person interview in Baltimore, went up for the day, had two back to back interviews, and then returned.

Internship Interview

Interview

Easy, lots of STAR questions. Put you through a drug screening and there is a very very lengthy onboarding process. Meaningless tests and examinations that make you feel as though the company has zero trust in you.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you worked with someone very different from yourself   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Exelon (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

3 Step process: HR, Phone screening, in-person with 2 managers. After the meeting with the 2 managers, the HR interaction dropped off. It seems like the company is fairly one-sided with candidates.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when a project did not go as expected   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.