Goodstart Early Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Goodstart Early Learning

2.3

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodstart Early Learning (Melbourne) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and filled completed an online test to ensure I was capable - mostly questions with scenarios and safety things.

Was then contacted for a phone interview which lasted about 15-20 minutes

Then went for he face to face interview at the centre I had applied for.

Interview Questions

• What does the EYLF mean to you   1 Answer

Assistant Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodstart Early Learning (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. 2 directors sit in on the interview and ask you questions with regards to your background and what you can bring to the job and the role.

Interview Questions

• What strengths and skills do you possess that you would be able to bring to the centre/ room?   Answer Question

Social Carer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingle Farm

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodstart Early Learning (Ingle Farm) in October 2012.

Interview

In and out quick turn round you are either liked or out. Forget about skills it what can you give to us. Don't even talk about the skills with children or interaction with other people company is the main focus.

Interview Questions

• What can you give the company.   1 Answer

IT Service Delivery Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodstart Early Learning (Brisbane) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was quite laid-back, interviewer wanted to get a feel for how i would fit culturally i guess. Discussed the team and some of the issues, also discussed the organisational roadmap.

Interview Questions

• General experience questions, capability statement provided to the recruitment agency so interviewer already had a good understanding of my skills and experience   Answer Question

Educator Casual Basis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodstart Early Learning (Adelaide) in June 2017.

Interview

Group scenario discussion about how we would handle few common situations in everyday setup in childcare and followed by that it was face to face interview with the respective center manager

Interview Questions

• strength,contribution to employer,team player abilities   1 Answer

Casual Educator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Goodstart Early Learning.

Interview

Had to answer scenario questions online. Had a interview with centre director and area manager. Once we sat down I was given a written test with a picture of a child and we had to write observation, analysis of learning, who would we share the learning with, and further activities. Interview lasted about 30-35 minutes. A lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you support a vulnerable child   Answer Question
    • What are some health and safety matters you would address when opening the centre in the morning   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.