Hays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Hays Interview Questions

Interviews at Hays

3.1

Contract Interview

Interview

The interview process was not unlike any other standard interview. Most questions were standard. No questions were surprising. There is not anything that I can think of that warrants a long response for this.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were standard and unsurprising to me. Study for this interview though.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

They asked a lot about how much you know about the company. Easy interview otherwise but I personally did not know much about the company. Make sure to do research on recruitment process and about Hays first before your interview. Otherwise they just asked about strengths and weaknesses, along with skills and previous jobs.

Tech Interview

Interview

The recruiter should not be recruiting for tech based roles if he has no basic technical knowledge. It’s like explaining complex things to a toddler and asking for a job

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hays (Raleigh, NC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

recruiter interviewed first, then company rep interviewed by google app
    Explaining what Hayes is all about and what the responsibilities of job are; requirements of training; benefits of the company
    Interview was average; I asked a lot of questions about expectations of the job and training period.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years with this company?   Answer Question

Recruiting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (Tampa, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Spoke with the TA several times and then had video interview with the hiring manager. Was a very pleasant experience. The managers were very engaged and kept in contact after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working in a high volume environment?   2 Answers
    • What would you say is weakness?   2 Answers

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hays (Burbank, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I am pretty thankful that I did not go forward working with Hays for a recent contract.

Imagine a pushy used car salesman going to the effort of emailing you directly and telling you youre not qualified for a rate (which everywhere else seems to match or offer). After recent health issues and a really low rate, I decline a offer and was met with a passive aggressive personal email. Completely unprofessional. I had a uneasy feeling from day one and I am really glad I didn't go with this company.

Don't believe them, there are plenty of people who will pay you what you are worth. They just want to pocket commission.

Interview Questions

• Varied depending on the IT Contract   2 Answers

Cost Estimator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hays (Palm Bay, FL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was very quick. but it looked like a recruiter was not interested in interviewing in me. by the end of the interview, they told me that they will contact me back but they did not and it seems like they did not even reply to my email all sudden. The interview was not difficult as I was informed in advance to prepare for my internship experience

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hays (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They asked regular questions like “tell me about yourself?” To get an understanding of your personality like every other interview. It was fairly easy, there weren’t any unusual moments. Everyone seemed pretty decent, no one was intimidating or rude.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hays.

Interview

The interview first started with a phone screen with a recruiter, pretty normal questions about yourself and what you do. Then face to face interview with manager. This interview was not difficult but not easy. Questions about what you do, what do you know about Hays, and questions to see how you think. Next interview was role play. Role play was not easy as it is intimidating to do a role play in front of managers. However they know you don’t know what you’re doing and only do this to See how you talk and how you apply their feedback. Then was called in another day for shadowing. Gave me some tasks like pick the best candidates from a few resumes and call some candidates. Overall it was not a really difficult experience but it was not easy. If you show passion and motivation you may get the job.

Graduate Recruitment Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interviewer has a hard time understanding American accent. She questioned me for saying things that are different from my resume, which was not true. She said I was unprepared for the interview. She asked me questions about which city I would like to work in, Beijing or Shanghai. But I applied for a position in Hong Kong. The interviewer needs to read the job application before having an interview, instead of telling the interviewee to prepare more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.