Jacobs Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Jacobs Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Jacobs

4.5

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jacobs (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

During this process I went through three interviews with were with the upper management down to the employees on the projects. The interviews were very open allowing both sides to explore whether I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• A difficult question was to what my style was in dealing with a difficult client and how to manage them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. Due to the size of the company they offered a set package for compensation and benefits. Both of these were acceptable to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Jacobs

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jacobs (Canberra) in April 2014.

Interview

I was Interviewed by 3 people in their head office. They didn't provide any background information about the job so I was not able to prepare myself for the interview. The process revolved around a recruitment company and them, most of the information I obtained was via the recruitment agency.

Interview Questions

• Probed with background questions and asked a lot of technical questions in relation to the task they had in mind they didn't really ask much about my knowledge of Jacobs.   1 Answer
    • One question that was repeated over and over was ethics.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.