Optus Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 149 of over 149 interviews

In Person9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Optus

Application

I interviewed at Optus

Interview

Fast and efficient. They didn't mess around with irrelevant questions or problem solving etc i really enjoyed the process and i was impressed. I would recommend being a software engineer at optus.

Interview Questions
  • Coding questions and general algorithm questions
    Answer Question

Optus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus

Interview

First stage is just Resume submission online and then if you are successful, you will get a call to do the second stage which js just an 1 one-on-one interview. It took about 2 weeks to get result.

Interview Questions
  • How good is your react skill? What is the difference between class component and functional components

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashfield

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Optus (Ashfield)

Interview

I come here around 9:20 am, manager asks me to come here, look at me and angry at me on the interview 😡😡. After that forward I wish myself don’t get offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Macquarie

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Optus (Macquarie)

Interview

Very diligent interviewers, often in pairs, very friendly. Know your subject matter as the detail in the questions and responses will be expected. Highly tuned to culture as well as hard work.

Interview Questions
  • Experience questions, cultural questions, problem situation question

Optus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus

Interview

Interview process was very thorough and detailed. Know the company and be able to give examples of previous experience. Previous sales experience is important and so is customer relations. Good company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Optus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Optus

Interview

Enjoyed the interview process, largely behavioural questions and was asked to do a sales pitch. Interview was with manager and assistant sales manager in a largely informal setting. Convenient and fast response after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Optus

Application

I interviewed at Optus

Interview

Asked a lot of behavioural questions and dealing with customer enquiries. Interview process was not to diffciult. Most of the questions were relating to how situation would be handled and experience in sales and understanding KPIs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney)

Interview

The interview was straightforward and typical. It. was done online and was streamlined. Normal interview questions. Friendly and professional. And now I am typing to get to 30 words so here it is.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney)

Interview

Not the best. Felt like I was being read to from a script. I don't know what sort of brief was taken from the team but my recruiter didn't know a lot about the role. Hiring manager (ultimately my new manager) obviously very knowledgeable about the role. You'd expect the recruiters to know something though.

Interview Questions
  • When am I available and what salary was I after? All other "technical" questions I was left to ask the manager upon my 2nd official interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney)

Interview

One video interview with two people with technical background. After being short listed from the interview proceeded to usual background/police checks and referee checks. The total process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Consisted of 2 Parts; Technical and Behavioral. Technical: Started off with basic theory questions followed by some scenario based questions where applicant has to explain how to solve the issue. Behavioral: Mostly related to customer focus and work ethics which are important parts of the specific Job.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Interviews