Optus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Optus Interview Questions

Interviews at Optus

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

I went through a Recruitment agency, i then interviewed with 2 senior Executive Assistants. Once they had given the tick of approval, i then then interviewed directly with the executive i would be working for.

Interview Questions

• Background experience was asked. And what i could bring to the organization.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

Organized and professional environment

Interview Questions

Interview

There is a digital interview. You can do some practice in the digital interview software. As you prepare well, you can start the interview. Preparing some stories in advance, It would be more helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      About your best achievement in your career?   Answer Question

Coffee Tech Director Interview

Interview

A trip to Europe in our early 20's began a lifelong appreciation of the mighty coffee bean that has driven us to become one of the largest independent servicing. A trip to Europe in our early 20's began a lifelong appreciation of the mighty coffee bean that has driven us to become one of the largest independent servicing.

Interview Questions

• A trip to Europe in our early 20's began a lifelong appreciation of the mighty coffee bean that has driven us to become one of the largest independent servicing.A trip to Europe in our early 20's began a lifelong appreciation of the mighty coffee bean that has driven us to become one of the largest independent servicing.   Answer Question

Solution Designer Interview

Interview

Interview process was quite simple and straight forward for me since i joined as a third party contractor - I am not sure about the permanent job interview process though. I was appointed by a third party consultancy firm and they had a direct contract with Optus.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weakness ?   1 Answer

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus in December 2020.

Interview

Do not bother with putting through an application with Optus. They will not bother with reviewing your application. I submitted a digital interview at 12:00pm only for them to ‘reject’ me at 12:02pm. Extremely unprofessional.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Melbourne) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview process was a bit lengthy as they contacted me after 2 weeks of applying, asked basic interview questions related to the role. asked 4 questions mostly related to customer service and other 2 questions were about personal hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

• How can u contribute to our company with your past experience?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

Apply online via Telstra website, video interview through hire Vue, invited to a 30 minute in person interview at store with manager, in person interview asked typical questions with some hypothetical sale scenarios

Retail Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

I applied for a casual position and asked about part-time roles as I already had telco experience. I seemed very adamant in keeping me in casual, and when I got offered the job, they manage to only negotiate a part-time position for a contracted 5 hours a week. The whole reason I wanted to go part-time was to get more than a guaranteed 5 hours a week, so it was quite disappointing.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by face to face interview then a second interview. Process was very professional and had the opportunity to meet a peer prior to offer being made. From initial screening interview to offer was a week

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.