Optus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Optus Interview Questions

Interviews at Optus

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

I went through a Recruitment agency, i then interviewed with 2 senior Executive Assistants. Once they had given the tick of approval, i then then interviewed directly with the executive i would be working for.

Interview Questions

• Background experience was asked. And what i could bring to the organization.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

Organized and professional environment

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus.

Interview

Video interview followed by group interview followed up with interview about availabilities and offer by store manager, group interview consisted of presenting about yourself, group task and then individual interview.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

technical and hr round was taken and was very detailed and good. Also hr made the interview a discussion.Many questions from sas were asked and guven correct answers too on result declaration.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied few days ago got email from HR to attend video interview,after that assessment or face to face interview .once you cleared everything last step would be background check.

Senior Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager and 1 stakeholder (manager or director) with some background and then typical interview questions which were mostly behavioural. Was then asked to attend a 2nd round interview with another stakeholder.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney) in July 2019.

Interview

Ask some basic background of Optus, work right, work availability, and work long term. Introduce yourself and how much do you know about sales. However, I didnt answer so well with those questions

Soc Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney) in July 2019.

Interview

The talent acquisition specialist contacted me via email after applying and scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager at Macquarie Park.

Interview was all behavioral and not really technical at all despite the fact that this was a technical job. So not really what I expected for a first interview but well prepared for it.

I felt that the interview went very well and I answered all questions to the best of my ability. At some point during the interview, I was even given praise for the answers to one of the questions I answered.

I was taken aback when I was not put through to a second interview. Feedback was that none of the people they interviewed with had the work experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you made a suggestion or devised a method to improve the quality of your work in your last or current position. Describe the methods, technologies used.   1 Answer

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macquarie Park

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Optus (Macquarie Park) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a group interview where we had to do a teamwork activity. Introduce our partner and have a speed dating interview where we'd have 5min to answer all the questions our interviewer asked us before going on to the next. And we had to do that 3 times. This speed dating interview was designed perfectly so that they could see if we could stay focus and alert with our interview despite having other people closely around us answering their own interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

NBN Migration Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optus (Sydney) in April 2019.

Interview

Multiple calls being screened by HR. Then on to a video interview with two people one of which remained off camera. Felt I did well addressing their questions. Then received feedback from recruitment agency with criticism that was not valid. Happy to take criticism where warranted but they just missed the mark with reasons that were BS.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to succeed and get out of bed in the morning?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.