Prospa Interview Questions

Updated 17 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prospa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in Apr 2021

Interview

Process Around: Apr 2021 Round 1) Online test with Coderbyte- 5 (or) 6 multiple choice questions,1 open-ended question, 2 algorithm related assessments where the code has to pass the test cases Round 2) Zoom interview, 2 interviewers joined via zoom, shared a small console application in C# which had a couple of bugs, and asked me to fix the bugs as much as possible. The overall interview was for like 45 minutes (15 minutes-About myself, 20 minutes- Fix the bug,10-minutes to answer the question if I get another chance to fix the bug how I would have done/ if I would have done anything differently / if I would have avoided any mistakes) I fixed the bugs but the feedback I got was they were not quite satisfied with the way I fixed the bugs and they really wanted someone senior for that role. So I was not able to proceed to the next level.

Interview Questions
  • During the Zoom interview, they didn't ask a lot of questions. The interviewers were very time-minding and they gave a 2 minutes intro about the company and I gave 3 minutes talk about my technology background. After the live coding session, they asked me how I would have dealt it if I had another chance
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in Jan 2021

Interview

Straight forward.Easy tech test followed by a phone interview on successful tech challenge. it was around basics and was quite simple. Error handling and debugging and scenario-based questions. Tech test was similar to a test dome challenge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was 4 rounds with various people. I think I met 6 people in total. Everyone was really lovely. They did a great job of selling the company and were very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what I thought about their social media usage/channels.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prospa (Makati City)

Interview

Live coding, they would sit with you as you code and check your what you're trying to do through a big monitor screen. This is not as effective as they thought it would be because of the pressure the programmer has to go through. The talent acquisition only brief me that I would have to take initiative of the company details but they are very dishonest, they should've just gave me an honest feedback. After that, no follow ups or update will be given to you if you passed or not, contrary to what they did from the hiring process, they kept on calling using different numbers.

Interview Questions
  • What are your day to day task in current company, what technologies do you use.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in Jun 2019

Interview

I received a call on the same day I had applied for the role. In the next conversation, a f2f was set up with a head of product. During the interview, I realised the interviewer didn't even review my resume or my portfolio before calling me for a meeting. I felt that was laid back and unprofessional approach for hiring a senior role. I recommend to the hiring managers to at least learn well about the candidate as it shows how much home work you have done before. Please know this - To hire good talent, place good interviewers that can represent the organisation well and entice the right talent.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in May 2019

Interview

Pros: Great process. Amazing interviewers. 30 min telephonic interview . Face to face 1 hour behavioural followed by 1.5 hour technical interview. Great conversation with behavioral interview guys. Cons: very dishonest feedback. Answered all questions asked in all parts of the process. Every single of them in the entire 2.5 hour duration. Technical interview had 4 coding questions. Had almost 24 test cases of which ~ 20 passed. Was given excellent feedback at the spot. As i was trying to fix the 4~5 failing test cases, i was told not to worry about the failed ones as I did great with rest of the questions. (Exact words) Result- rejected. Reason given- struggled in technical interview. Its not about the outcome, its about demotivating someone with dishonest feedback. 20 out of 24 test cases passed. Code had no compilation or runtime errors. All cases handled with modern linq /lambda technique. Looking back, i feel It was one of my best interviews and I couldn't have done better. Lesson learnt- I've failed many interviews in the past and might fail many in future but a dishonest feedback is much worse than failure. It can take a toll on candidate's mental state. Reason for getting rejected I think- asked for salary more than Prospa was offering for the role. So why not just say that directly? Very unprofessional from such a reputed organisation.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in Feb 2019

Interview

1 round of interview with the hiring manager around core capabilities required for the role, cultural fit and past work experience. The interview was casual over a coffee close to the office and frankly didn't seem through enough.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation you've faced in your previous role and how you dealt with it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in Nov 2018

Interview

4 stage interview- 1st stage was a 1 hour phone call, 2nd stage was a face to face with hiring manager and work shopping problem solving skills and approach, 3rd stage was a challenge question and 4th stage was a cultural interview with culture ambassadors and hiring manager and manager-once-removed

Interview Questions
  • What have you done in previous roles to increase diversity in the team?
  • Describe a time where others have failed in a task but you have been able to excel at?
RSS Feed</>Embed