Prospa Reviews

Updated 5 Jun 2020

4.4
Prospa Co-CEOs Greg Moshal and Beau Bertoli (no image)
Greg Moshal and Beau Bertoli
  1. "Business Development Manager"

I worked at Prospa

Pros

Great leadership team Strong brand In SME industry Everyone is highly driven to succeed KPI’s are within reach and leadership assists you where needed Being of a start up mentality its removed much of large reporting lines, everyone is approachable even the CEO.

Cons

Not working there for longer

Prospa2020-04-29

April 29, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for being part of the Prospa team and sharing your thoughts. We really appreciate your contribution. Wishing you all the best!

2. "Good company but the front line is under appreciated"

Former Employee - Operations Team Member in Darlinghurst

I worked at Prospa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great teams. Working together. Office is beautiful and work life balance is really great.

Cons

COVID hit and they let go of 40 people - a week before getting JOBKEEPER. Really poor - showed their colours. Not much room to move around from one team to another

Prospa2020-06-05
  3. "Bit clicky"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I have been working at Prospa full-time

Pros

Good culture with lots of happenings

Cons

Needs to be in "the group" to get anywhere in the company

Prospa2020-06-04
  4. "No place on earth better than Prospa"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at Prospa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

3 years at Prospa and everyday I was so happy to be apart of a community that cared. From CEO all the way through, it was the absolute time of my live. COVID devastatingly meant I had to part ways but the hope to return one day keeps me happy. CHO Carlos keeps you on your toes, Greg passes you and always says hello and wants to know how you’re doing, the ability to learn and work collaboratively with others is welcomed and the workforce was engaged to al strive for a Big Hairy Audacious Goal.

Cons

Need more cookie variety in the jar. I mean... there are heaps... but surprise me with a jar full of coconut rolls :)

Prospa2020-04-17

April 22, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for being part of the Prospa team and sharing your journey. We really appreciate your contribution and your understanding during this challenging time. Wishing you all the best!

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Darlinghurst

I have been working at Prospa full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture, great teams, wonderful learning opportunities

Cons

Nothing! Traffic un the morning maybe!

Prospa2020-03-02

March 9, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thanks for the review! It's great you are loving being part of the Prospa team.

6. "Different Departments / Unfair Contracts"

1.0

I worked at Prospa full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

In Prospa it really depends which team / department you work in. Some teams are very overworked and underpaid wehereas others have it cruisy and chilled. Your salary and options also really depend on how much the CEO's know you and like you and not on what work you do. Overall, not a bad place to work. Well equipped kitchens, Lots of catering, end of month drinks, etc

Cons

Prospa has a very aggressive employment contract that pretty much stops you from going to any company that does lending after Prospa. They have taken multiple employees to court. Be aware & wary of this before you join.

Prospa2020-03-05

March 9, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

We’re sorry to hear that there were elements of your experience here at Prospa that didn’t meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and your comments have been highlighted with the leadership team.

7. "Great"

Current Employee - Credit Risk Analyst

I have been working at Prospa full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, team dynamic, great team, wonderful office, learning opportunities

Cons

Nothing, nothing, nothing ,nothing in my mind

Prospa2020-01-12

March 9, 2020Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great you are loving being part of the Prospa team.

8. "A really purpose driven business with passionate team players"

I have been working at Prospa full-time for less than a year

Pros

Most people are very passionate about what they do Cool office Good perks such as free food and lots of events A fast growing business so lots of new opportunities. Co founders are still really accessible

Cons

Some managers are not as good as others The fast pace may not be for everyone Decision making is sometimes not clear or we’ll communicate

Prospa2019-10-23

November 12, 2019Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We understand that as a fast-paced, scaling business there are always opportunities to learn and develop. Just this month we have introduced a decision-making framework to provide structure and clarity. The feedback has been positive with good engagement. Thanks again for sharing and being part of our "one team"!

"Tricky place"

Former Employee - Data

I worked at Prospa full-time

Pros

Free lunches, some cool tech to work with

Cons

Terrible work life balance, intense KPIs, high employee turnover

Prospa2019-10-02

October 22, 2019Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience working at Prospa . We understand that as a high growth business sometimes work-life balance is a challenge. As such, we are looking at ways of working that will improve this and have recently implemented flex working.

10. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Specialist
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Prospa full-time

Pros

Lot of benefits, great team, good opportunities

Cons

Managers have a lot of room to grow

Prospa2019-07-09

October 22, 2019Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience working at Prospa . Your comments have been highlighted with the leadership team and will help us grow our people leaders.

Found 19 reviews