Salmat Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Salmat

2.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney).

Interview

Phone interview with HR for general question nothing technical. Then they sent an email that they will not continue the process because I don't meet their technical standards.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in July 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process I was headhunted from another business. I was told about the business, the challenges of the team and asked to join.
    I meet the CPO and was given a contract.

Senior Digital Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

Very comfortable interview, I was pretty overdressed, but that never hurts. Fairly standard interview questions. In feedback I received, I was told I was a very active thinker and spoke well, interviewed well, but they thought I was too creative and would get bored within the role quickly. Not sure if that says more about me or what the actual role would entail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to change from a creative background to an account based role. I simply answered that I wanted the change.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (North Sydney) in January 2015.

Interview

There was an initial meeting with a hiring manager where general skill review was done. After it, there was 2nd round meeting with all team members where I had to deliver a presentation about a specific assignment. After successful two interviews, there was another meeting with senior management where some general questions were asked. In overall, the process was strightfoward and well defined.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in April 2015.

Interview

Its just one interview ..they wanna make sure you are workable in earlier position..fist its about you and your self..then about current job role responsibilities ..and they want you to explain current project and some questions to make sure you have done it by your self or not...then few technical questions..

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dandenong South

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Dandenong South).

Interview

Position was advertised on seek.com.au.
    Submitted my cover letter and resume and completed an application which asked behavioural type questions
    Received a phone interview which I managed to pass
    Had one group interview which was 2 interviewers and 2 candidates including me
    Finally, had a secondary interview which was 2 interviewers and me
    Then the background checks and reference checks were completed as a final measure

Interview Questions

• Outline a time you had to deal with a difficult customer/a customer complaint. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy interview, got called in. Was there with 3 other people. Got called about 30 mins later and offered the job. Basically because they are always hiring and need staff urgently.

Interview Questions

• They are campaign specific questions   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surry Hills

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Surry Hills) in July 2008.

Interview

Apply via advertisement on recruitment websites. (Including doing full application with cover letter. Also basic literacy and numeracy. Then a typing speed text/accuracy.. Followed by a group interview with 16 potential employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - in interview they explain the pay structure and how commissions may be awarded.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

Quick turn around.
    Got answered on almost the same day. they seemed quite short staffed so they had a low quality of staff throughout the process. The pay was lower than advertised and there wasn't the challenge in the role or much career progression on offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nil. Did not accept

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

group interviews went for about 2 hours. basically just individual interviews but with a group of people, explained the company etc for ages and then asked questions and that was about it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.