Salmat Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Salmat Interview Questions

Interviews at Salmat

1.9

Distributor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

- applied online after getting a brochure in the mail
    - got a call a few weeks later asking if im ready to apply
    - went through the process online
    - got my contracts through the app for distributors

Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in December 2019.

Interview

There was not any interview really, to be honest, it was just a sign up and fill out some forms... that was pretty much it. It was really easy for me to sign up for the job.

Catalogue Distributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online and asked if I want the job. It was very easy. In fact, there really isn't an interview. You get asked to go to a Representatives home and sign some forms.

Biddable Manager Interview

Interview

weird and uncomfortable, not open enough. the hiring manager seemed careless about the personality of the candidate and was only looking for the most cost saving option rather than exploring talents and potentials

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in June 2018.

Interview

there will be having a group interview and then the typing exam which is very simple and short. during the group interview you will be having fun activities as well.

Help Desk Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online and had my first round by Phone interview and then group assessment at office with a group of 15-20 people. Group Interview with analytical and behavioral questions. overall process took about 10 days. Accepted offer good place to work but very less pay.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview with analytical and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then group interview. Group interview involved learning about the company, pairing up where you sit back to back and try and describe some images on a piece of paper for them to draw (to show how well you can instruct someone), and listening to a recorded call and commenting on if it was done well, what could be improved, etc.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat.

Interview

Quick turn around.
    Got answered on almost the same day. they seemed quite short staffed so they had a low quality of staff throughout the process. The pay was lower than advertised and there wasn't the challenge in the role or much career progression on offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nil. Did not accept

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in July 2016.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process I was headhunted from another business. I was told about the business, the challenges of the team and asked to join.
    I meet the CPO and was given a contract.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Sydney) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called to be asked to come in for an interview with a few session to attend. Then asked to come for a group interview and they interview each person individually during the session. Then you need to write out your availabilities again.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to negative feedback?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.