TechnologyOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at TechnologyOne

2.7

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane) in April 2019.

Interview

Open minded, friendly and havjng a glass half full not a glass half empty approach. I like that rather than looking for reasons to say no, or having a cookie cutter approach that the Hiring Managers were open to different backgrounds and styles. I don't think any other company would have been so open and appreciative of different backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, sdlc, current market, challenges, examples of challenges and how I had overcome them.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied through their website. Got called back very quickly for an open and frank discussion. Resume got sent through to the relevant department and an interview time/place was decided with 1 day. Interview itself was thorough and pleasant with no surprises.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in more detail some of the results mentioned in the resume   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Perth, Western Australia).

Interview

Thorough. Lots of 1 on 1 interviews over months. Regular updates via coffee catch ups, phone calls etc. HR interview over phone as well.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ERP?   1 Answer

Multimedia Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fortitude Valley

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Fortitude Valley) in February 2018.

Interview

Whilst there was quite a bit of time between my application and a callback, the interview process from that point was swift and efficient. After a brief screening over the phone I was called in for an interview wherein I met two members of the team I would be joining. The interview was friendly and semi-casual, fostering a very comfortable experience for both parties. It felt less like a formal interview and more like a discussion.

P&C Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane) in February 2018.

Interview

Submit, phone screen , face to face, 1,2 , 3, offer. It wasn’t great, they talked more than listened. All about how great the company was when I know people who work there and know the reality

Interview Questions

• Back and forth not sure there was actually a job??   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane) in December 2017.

Interview

Couple interviews with direct manager, then HR, then regional manager then sales director. Overall was fairly easy with one on one interviews. But it varies depending on which team you are reporting too as they each run this process differently.

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane) in May 2017.

Interview

Great experience, lots of info, wining & dining, info on culture, meeting former Grads, meeting lots of Leaders and getting to ask questions of the Leaders. Also a tour of the building and information on the next steps and what to expect. Also got to meet other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Graduate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane) in April 2016.

Interview

Code Test which was self paced over 2-3 days and then they evaluate the result and possibly offer a sit down interview, which is in the Brisbane office and very casual to mainly test for a culture fit.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TechnologyOne (Brisbane).

Interview

Numerous interviews both on the phone, face to face and one on one and to a group. Asked a variety of questions and also needed to do IQ style testing and personality testing.

Business Analyst/Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at TechnologyOne in October 2013.

Interview

Long process, really tests the understanding and knowledge of the applied job field. Takes about 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Developers should at least expect to program, write test cases, and instructional manual all with clarity, precision and to also make sure that codes are concise.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.