Wood Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Wood Interview Questions

Interviews at Wood

2.6

DCS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wood (Greenville, SC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Drove 400 miles for interview, spent the night in a hotel, had the interview, in office bldg, interviewers were late for the interview, drove home. Took 3 days, 830 miles on busy interstate.

Interview Questions

• Did I have papermill experience   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wood (Lakeland, FL (US)).

Interview

Easy interview, but the interviewer barely asked any questions regarding my actual experience. Ultimately, this was a waste of time. I was promised that I would hear back regardless of the outcome, however, I never did.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wood.

Interview

Horribly slow. Had phone screen whcih went great and then had face to face panel interview. All behavioral questions although it was strange they asked personal questions that were illegal and not supposed to be asked. Waited 2 months to finally get sorry not interested when I was told i would hear back in 2-3 weeks, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure, new challenges. How do you manage people?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Wood (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very professional interview started on times as booked. Interviewing panel was very professional and warming . Good conversation with both parties expressed their intentions and candidate they're looking for. Overal great experience no regrets

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wood (Lafayette, LA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Asked about safety certificates and experience. Asked if I understood the job qualifications. Asked if I was ok being away from home 14 days at a time. Asked if I was comfortable working on a oil platform.

Interview Questions

• Asked about safety certificates and experience.   1 Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Porte, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wood (La Porte, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email to set up an initial phone interview for the La Porte location. I responded right away and got no response. I sent a second email and still never heard back from them. I later learned a good friend of mine and former coworker had the exact same experience. This is a total lack of professionalism.

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wood (Anchorage, AK (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Even if I am not selected for the position in which I apply, I must mention that it was an excellent panel of interviewers that allowed me to interact with positions with which to interact and evaluate if the necessary empathy can be created to play a new role, you have the opportunity to know more about the culture and organizational climate.

Interview Questions

• Direct question about the position   1 Answer

Interview

Was given the contact info for the manager of the engineering team, reached out and was responded to quickly. After reviewing my resume, they requested I come for an in person interview where I sat down with the manager, a project manager, and an engineer

Interview Questions

Interview

I got call from wood recrutment. She asked about what is SOP, SOM, Greenfield, Brownfield, simops, etc.
    Next think, she asked would you like to come tomorrow morning to interview.
    Next day interview was with hiring manager and team lead, i talked about myself. And then they gave me P&ID and asked to show temperature and pressure controller for the vessel, and write down abbreviation description.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wood in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was a joke all they wanted to know is how much I made now. They want to give an engineer 50k. 50k is an absolute joke, I wouldn’t even get out of bed for that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me my current salary   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.