Wood Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Wood Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wood

2.2

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Wood (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very professional interview started on times as booked. Interviewing panel was very professional and warming . Good conversation with both parties expressed their intentions and candidate they're looking for. Overal great experience no regrets

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wood

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wood in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got called in for face to face interview within a week of applying. Heard back within days after the interview. Well structured interview process. Accepted my offer.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wood (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was fine. The lady on the phone explained how the team works. she said i am one of the 4 people she is interviewing on the phone but will only invite 2 for in-person interview. after that i did not hear back anything from HR. i sent multiple emails about feedback and status of the job but no reply. then 2-4 weeks ago i logged in to check the status and i had been rejected. one of the worse HR personal i have ever come across.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wood (Staines, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A was referred by a friend to their line manager who set up an interview with one of the business managers. A few people from Houston joined the call to ask a few technical and personal questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.