Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

trader Interviews

Find jobs for Trader

Trader Interview Questions

Trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A man is rowing a boat to travel up the river. each day he travels 5 miles upstream but at night when he resting he travels 4 miles downstream. How many days does he take to travel 20 miles?

5 Answers

The correct answer is probably not the one you come up with first. Requires you to have a good grasp of the scenario and some lateral thinking.

4 days they didn't ask abt nights

16 days

Flipping of a coin. Heads $20, tails -$5. Do you like this game. Second game, $20million heads, tails -$5. Do you prefer the second game? Last game is the same values as the first game, we can play it once or 100 times which would you prefer and why?

4 Answers

7:00 minutes to answer as many arithmetic questions as you can. I did about 50 and got through.

2 Answers

The first three questions are mental math. I still remember the hardest one is calculating the 39% of 569 without any pen or paper. The next question is a simple probability: pick 2 cards from a set of poker without 2 Jokers, what is the probability that both cards are Ks. The last one is brain teaser: what is the angle between the minute hand and hour hand on a clock when 9:30.

2 Answers

You buy 3250 Tibra shares for $2.50 each. You then buy a further 1250 when the price rises to $2.70 and finally sell for $2.65 each. What is your final profit or loss?

2 Answers

can you project your strategies and success to eclipse ?

1 Answer

Tell me the 90% CI of the population of Nigeria.

Is 3599 a prime number?

1 Answer

How much money is spent on pizza on a Friday night in Sydney?

1 Answer

what is your biggest weakness

110 of 76 Interview Questions