I have been working at SAP Concur full-time (More than 3 years)
Work life balance, collaborative, fun people, supportive, autonomous, world class technology, market leader, continuing growth and subsequent career development opportunities.
Lack of systematic career planning process, poor customer experience for smaller clients leads to stress for employees, benefits are not competitive with other leaders in the industry.
Advice to Management
Generally please keep up the good work but we really need to do better with our customer service at scale and fix up benefits for non-US employees!
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Sydney) in December 2015.
Via recruitment agency for a full-time role:
1. Phone interview with direct manager
2. Face-to-face interview with direct manager
3. Face-to-face interview with Marketing Director and Sales Manager
3. Further interview, offer on spot, or wait to hear back
4. If successful, you will be asked for a mandatory background check
5. Contracts issued
6. Background check cleared