ADP Reviews

ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez
Carlos A. Rodriguez
4,820 Ratings
Pros
Cons
  • "I truly believe there are no cons(in 197 reviews)

• "The sales system is not equal, its all about if upper management likes you(in 144 reviews)

1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Enterprise Learning Business Partner in Mulgrave

I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive management Excellent on boarding and professional development opportunities Great career opportunities Friendly work environment Great work life balance Excellent client service and product

Cons

Global company and competing time zones

March 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us and value your positive feedback on ADP's career development opportunities and our friendly, #WorkHappy company culture.

2. "Overall good experience"

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

learning availability, flexible work timings

Cons

Less package revision when hired as fresher

July 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your ADP experience on Glassdoor. Happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us.

3. "Old global company"

Former Employee - Channel Sales Manager in Melbourne

I worked at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Large company, fantastic sales training

Cons

Slow moving and little innovation, low pay for the industry

June 22, 2020

We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your time with us. We value your feedback and will share with our leadership teams.

4. "Overall a great company to work for"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Melbourne

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible working hours as long as you complete your work and work for 40 hours a week. Great support in continues learning. Great opportunities for career development.

Cons

Painful yearly review process. Some office politics.

January 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your time with us.

5. "Excellent for Freshers"

I worked at ADP full-time

Pros

Good environment with friendly people all around

Cons

Company needs to be more popular all over India

January 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing your insights and review with us on Glassdoor.

6. "Good company"

Former Employee - Systems Analyst

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Look after employees very well

Cons

Customers not understanding there own business needs.

November 11, 2019

"Do not go here"

1.0
    Former Employee - Payroll Supervisor in Melbourne

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The offices were close to home in South Eastern Suburbs, most people are pleasant to work with

Cons

Internal HR is woeful, how this company describes itself as a HR company when they cannot get their own internal processes in order is beyond me. People get promoted based on who they get along with rather than their ability to do the job, with HR overstepping the mark to tell managers who they can and can't promote despite clear guidelines being followed. HR policies are words only and get over-ridden when it suits them

December 4, 2019

Thank you for bringing these situations to our attention and we are sorry to hear about this experience. ADP prides itself on creating and maintaining a workplace where employees work in a professional environment and are treated fairly. Employment actions are based upon ADP's operating needs and individual applicant or associate merit, including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, ability, availability, cooperation, and job performance. Your feedback is valuable and we welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you would like to share additional information so that we can look into this, please contact us at HR@au.adp.com

8. "Best company to work for"

Current Employee - Money Movement Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

My onboarding experience with ADP was seem less. Upon joining ADP I was given the opportunity to learn about my business and people before starting to lead my team. ADP has employee centric work culture and is big on diversity. I enjoy coming to work everyday which makes every day enjoyable.

Cons

I have not come across one till now

September 16, 2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful onboarding experience and enjoy coming to work every day at ADP Melbourne. Glad to hear that what we are doing is working! #WorkHappy

9. "Friendly workspace"

Former Employee - H R Business Partner

I worked at ADP full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Genuine concerning about employee´s well being

Cons

Salary a bit below the average

July 26, 2019

We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your time with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our friendly work environment. Thank you for sharing this experience.

10. "Great workplace Culture"

Current Employee - End User Computing Engineer in Mulgrave

I have been working at ADP full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The HR induction was seamlessly conducted with lot of information about the Company's Background which provided myself a overview of the Business process and how it fits in my Role - All the people in the company are Friendly to work with and always ready to share knowledge across -Payroll Team was very helpful to adjust my pay cycle at appropriate time so i got my pay on time - Good team support to learn new things -The people, company culture and vibe of the company is mostly positive.

Cons

The legacy system must change and indulge new technologies

June 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience and feedback about our company culture, your supportive team, and friendly work environment with us on Glassdoor! We are glad that you are enjoying your time at ADP Mulgrave and we value your contribution. #WorkHappy

Found 9100 reviews