CDW Reviews

Found 2,882 of over 3,122 reviews

4.0
CDW CEO Christine Leahy
Christine Leahy
Pros
  • "Our people are everything at CDW(in 436 reviews)

• "Strong leadership - great work life balance(in 224 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is nothing negatives about CDW(in 280 reviews)

• "Low base salary for Chicago area(in 120 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

What Really Matters

Mar 15, 2022 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many reasons why I have been at CDW for the past 17 years. Many of them are reasons that you could find at other place but the one that makes this place different is the PEOPLE. Everyone says it but it's different here. Our team has grown exponentially but our culture continues to be a "big family" focused on solving customer problems. We care for each other in order to ensure we bring our best selves to work for our customers. We literally are the living example of Ubuntu - I am because we are!

Cons

Compensation has room for improvement

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Review for CDW

May 13, 2022 - Technical Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn

Cons

No cons as of yet

3. 4.0

Good People

May 13, 2022 - Configurations Supervisor in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to make start and continue a career in the IT Field.

Cons

None at this current time

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place To Work!

May 10, 2022 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've just started with CDW but I have experienced how great their onboarding process is. Everyone is involved and coworkers are nice and very professional, They also ensure that you have all the tools that you need to become successful in your work. They provide interactive orientation and the training videos about the company's culture, processes, etc. are extensive. I feel proud to be a part of this dynamic and award winning company!

Cons

I can't think of anything at this point.

5. 4.0

Great place to work

May 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and environment, even in a remote setting.

Cons

Pay isn’t great and not a lot of benefit in going into the office besides in person engagements.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company with an even better culture

May 10, 2022 - Account Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, they truly want you to succeed and give you all the resources to do so.

Cons

It takes time. You’ll probably have to wait until more tenured reps leave so you can get their accounts. There’s definitely room to prospect and get your own giant book of business, but the most success I’ve seen is from reps leaving and handing off accounts.

7. 4.0

Great employer

May 10, 2022 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

CDW is a great company to work for.

Cons

Work life balance is sometimes difficult to achieve

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work!

May 9, 2022 - Field Solution Architect in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management will not micromanage you. Your success hinges on your determination. You take the reins, and as long as you are successful and contributing, they won't say "no". You feel empowered, and you can chart your own ship. CDW rewards those that take that stance.

Cons

Management will not micromanage you. Your success hinges on your determination. If you are waiting for clear guidance and waiting for someone to tell you how to be successful, you will sink. You will be frustrated. You will feel like management is failing you. The whole thing will feel like a mess and unstructured.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee

An enjoyable experience so far.

May 6, 2022 - Solutions Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good culture, teamwork is really emphasised. Leadership team are approachable and listen. Career progression opportunity’s are obvious and encouraged.

Cons

It’s a big ship, issues are identified and addressed reasonably quickly, but can take a long time to implement.

10. 5.0

Great place

May 4, 2022 - Sales Operations Supervisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

The sos community is wonderful.

Cons

The account managers can come off rude at times but they are under pressure.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,882 Reviews
    </>Embed

CDW Reviews FAQs

CDW has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,122 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at CDW to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CDW employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CDW. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

80% of CDW employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CDW 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with CDW Job Seekers