"FAKE COMPANY AND FAKE REVIEWS"

1.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Melbourne
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Honey Birdette part-time for less than a year

Pros

Now I know where to NEVER spend my money

Cons

Let me start by saying the state managers were told of Honey Birdette’s shocking Glassdoor rating and for the next week mass amounts of positive reviews were posted. Please take all these positive reviews with a grain of salt because all ex-employees or disgruntled current ones a sure upper management has offered some sort of incentive for people to post overly positive reviews. This company is corrupt, greedy, and a terrible place to work. You are not valued or helped to grow. You are dispensable. The company pretends to value feminism and empowerment, but treats their employees like dirt and their customers like stupid cult members. Do not work here. Do not spend your money here.

Continue reading
  1. "Valuable sales experience"

5.0

I have been working at Honey Birdette part-time for more than a year

Pros

I love getting to meet new people everyday and help with pairing them with exactly what their heart desires. My coworkers are so sweet and helpful

Cons

Wearing heels for multiple hours can really take its toll, also you can definitely get some strange clients, but that’s any retail job

2. "Honey Birdette USA"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Obsessive and In Store Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than a year

Pros

- always opportunities for growth, after about 3-4 months at HB I was offered learning opportunities to grow and become ASM, SM, and more as well as all more opportunities to work online, to curate events and work the events as well - supportive management team, when personal emergencies came up (as they do) I was met with understanding and offered to stay home or have my shift covered- at prior jobs I would be met with a "so what" attitude that I have not experienced at HB - transparency about upcoming projects and policies + why they're important, yes there's high targets but current US management does a great job as to why those targets are important and should be met - Really good pay for a starting wage compared to other jobs (well above minimum wage)

Cons

- Yes, wearing heels is a part of the uniform however, the height is your choice and if needed you can wear professional flats (injury, tired- first and last hour of shift etc, when running errands- trash, restroom, etc) - Small teams in store (1-3 Honey's on the floor at most, usually 2) - If you're not adaptable to a quick paced environment HB is not for you, there are high performance targets, full shifts (4, 6, 8 hours), operations and tasks to maintain whilst tending to clients. During rush hours it does become a lot to handle- it is a supportive environment but designed for quick learners and people who can multi-task well.

Discover more reviews about Honey Birdette.