Found 31 of over 32 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.07 Feb 2023Softeware EngineerCurrent Employee
Great work / life balance Lots of opportunities in the company Working on interesting projects Range of tech stack options Teams really own their work Weekly lunches Weekly breakfast Regular boat trips Team events Free kitchen snacks and drinks
The hardest part is probably cross team communication, as we’re all working on different projects, and sometimes we need to integrate or work together but our current goals don’t align, but usually if you raise it as a blocker it’ll get sorted quickly
- 4.030 Nov 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSydney
Flexible working conditions Great culture and people Great office infrastructure and tech support
Frequent organisational restructuring Leadership and reporting lines change quite often
- 5.05 Sept 2022Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeSydney
Many internal teams with their own clear roles and responsibilities (no stepping on toes by accident) Clear management structure in place for quarterly company goals and milestones Wonderful flexibility Approachable and social CEOs Friendly colleagues Up to date tech stack
Each team has their own managers, so it's your luck of the draw if your manager is a micromanager On boarding for some teams is poor Quarterly milestones are usually underscoped(leading to deadlines bleeding or rushed implementations) Migration internally is vague and unknown
- 5.013 Oct 2022Tech LeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSydney
Competitive salary, not too stressful, uses modern technology and the team members are great.
The objectives and requirements gathering process can be a bit unstructured with a lot of grey area.
- 5.028 Oct 2022Integration EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSydney
Great innovation Amazing leadership Good work-life balance
None to think of at this stage
- 4.016 June 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- Great culture: HR and Management work tirelessly to create an amazing environment that doesn't feel like work. You definitely feel valued as a person, not as a "resource". - Diversity: There is a clear effort to hire diversely and create an inclusive culture. A lot of women in management and employees from varying backgrounds. - Work/life balance: I experienced great work/life balance while working here. Management had a great approach to work, allowing flexibility and no micromanagement. - Benefits: Awesome benefits. Boat days, stocked kitchen, fun things in the common area, the adoption of a hybrid work from home/office model post-pandemic, yearly salary reviews... the list goes on. - Engaging Work: Work was interesting and engaging. There are real attempts to be innovative and creative in what's done here. - Supportive Management: Generally speaking all the managers I worked with were supportive and showed great leadership. They also appear to be listening to what the masses want from work.
Very minor cons, but: - Low starting salary: Depending on your position, you may enter on a low salary. This however is offset by yearly salary reviews and a noticeable attempt to start matching market salaries. - Base/Incentive Salary Split: At a certain point, any future salary increases are split into base (monthly take-home pay) and incentive (increased amount at the end of a quarter pending task completion). Acquiring the incentive was never really an issue, but all pay being base would make life budgeting easier.1
- 5.016 Aug 2022Quality EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSydney
Best place to work, many times better than my previous work place.
Nothing to share here. So far so good.
- 5.011 May 2022Integrations Support SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSydney
Great compensation & benefits! Hands-off management approach (no micromanaging), lots of knowledge sharing. Regular team lunches, after-work drinks, boat days, free gym membership, flexible WFH arrangements, all help to foster an environment where the employee feels supported & trusted to do their best work & have fun doing it!
I have not experienced & observed any cons.
- 5.021 Dec 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSydney
I feel like I'm part of a team here, even more than just my direct team. The people are so great to work with and we're given a lot of autonomy over our work which is a breath of fresh air. There's a lot of flexibility as long as you can get your stuff done and we also have a lot of time to come together socially which is important to me.
I can't think of anything standout. Covid and the lockdowns were pretty tough but even then I was supported with anything I needed to work from home.
LEAP Dev Reviews FAQs
LEAP Dev has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at LEAP Dev to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of LEAP Dev employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LEAP Dev 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.