AECOM Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,182 of over 1,182.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Online application (resume and transcript) Online aptitude testing Online written/video interview questions Phone call from HR to invite for an interview. Zoom interview with Human Resources and Line manager. Interview was roughly 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to overcome a difficult situation?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Submitted application through reference and got invited for video interview, questions are pre-recorded and entry level. They do specifically ask for examples to back up your answers. Successful candidate then get invited to conference centre for in person interview in a meet&greet style to meet your possible mentor.

Interview Questions
  • Make sure you can list 2-3 school projects and relevant engineering theories used to complete those projects.

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Applied online. Sent in a detail cover letter and resume that outlined and highlighted my experience as it pertained to the position. A couple days after received an email from HR to complete a series of questions (all which could be found in my cover letter and resume and all of which paralleled role requirements). I completed the information and two days later received a generic decline email. Great hiring process, AECOM.

Interview Questions
  • Do you possess 4 or more years of experience supporting administrative functions or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education? Do you have experience working in construction or related business?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Tampa, FL) in Jan 2022

Interview

HR called me and asked me basic screening questions. They want experience with the construction industry and interest. I thought it was very basic and any engineer with experience should do great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Professional Teams are there Technical Interview, HR interview etc in a professional manner. recruitment Procedure Transparent No recommendation needed Good for Professionals Good Company Good Culture etc One of best in India good for beginners and team leaders Should apply through website

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful