AECOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at AECOM

1,023 Interview Reviews

2.6

H&H Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Just simple question about your past experiences. There was two interviews. First with potential supervisor second with all the team. They were pretty nice professional and friendly

Interview Questions

• What is your experiences in this field   1 Answer

Traffic Intern Interview

Interview

Two interviews with two project managers and two engineers. The process involved a meet-and-greet the day before where many different people were there. It was a good opportunity to meet people higher up in the company in a general way. Interview involved moving around in the office more than I thought. Good to see the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you like seeing in a company? Do you see that in a large scale company like us?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview is so arrogant such that no one can stand with him. If you are looking for a company with friendly working environment. seems you cannot expect a lot in this firm.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM.

Interview

Initially set up through email questions -- this was a screening but with detailed / contextual problems pertaining to the field and area of the role; overall the process seemed very smooth and nice to complete.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in SQL / Salesforce / data platforms?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Interview

Long. Multiple rounds of interviews and HR calls. Straight forward questions. Nothing difficult that I couldn’t answer. Interviewed with junior staff as well - all levels. Overall good experience. Got the job.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses
      Technical questions
      Past experiences on the job   Answer Question

Civil/Structural Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied through AECOM's website and received an email from the regional recruiter with a pre-interview questionnaire. I then had a 45 minute phone interview, but about 2 weeks after that I received an email that I was no longer being considered.

Civil/Structural Engineer Interview

Interview

After applying through AECOM’s website, I received an email from the regional recruiter with a pre-interview questionnaire. I then had a 45 minute phone interview that seemed to go well but after about 2 weeks I received an email that I wasn’t being considered any further.

Interview Questions

Interview

My current supervisor emailed me to come in for an interview after I submitted my application. I was interviewed by four project managers for about an hour. The setting was casual and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I brought a work sample and we reviewed it together. The group asked me about my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Environmental Field Technician Interview

Interview

I thought it was very laid back and casual. They focused on describing the position and work while also asking more about my education and experiences. I wasn't caught off guard by any weird questions and it felt more like sitting down for lunch rather than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in the context of your education and experience.   Answer Question

Environmental Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process took about 3-4 weeks. First was an interview with recruiter followed by an interview with the hiring manager. The final interview was with a panel of four working in the department. It was an easy-going process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.