AECOM Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 1,185.0 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

The HR rep would get in contact with you to set up an interview with your future line manager, after they screen your resume. Process was overall pretty easy in my opinion.

Interview Questions
  • Technical capabilities about the role
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Started with self introduction and what you learned from the university. Next, they asked some technical questions related to deflection, BMD, concrete and steel design process. Near the end, you have to use different language to talk with them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Sydney) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very lengthy interview process that involves multiple processes such as a submission of CV and Cover Letter, followed by a skills base test. Passing these stages you then have to do a 1 way interview followed by a 20-way interview. Have been waiting for a while to hear a response.

Interview Questions
  • How would you know if a fridge light was working?

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

I applied online, which was an easy and straightforward process. I then had to submit a cover letter and resume. I received a screen phone call from HR and then I later contacted by the Project Manager at the office I applied to for a one-time phone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Invited to office, casual discussion about experience, skills, and interests. Offered to help me find position elsewhere in company if I was not interested in the department with whom I was speaking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful