Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
Recruiter6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Canberra)

Interview

Friendly but indecisive with multiple repetitive interviews. Felt very conservative as an organisation. I think struggling with government reluctance to take critical environmental issues seriously. So, came across as very structured and risk adverse. Very standard questions.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions on describe a time; tell us about how you decided on xyz; how wold you describe your leadership style and so on
    Answer Question

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Interview

CV and cover letter application need to be sent in with a selection of the potential projects that you may be interested in. Once you have been selected from this process, you will have a casual phone interview to confirm your acceptance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was interviewed in Sydney in February 2021, the interview took around 90 minutes including a written exam, quiz, and face-to-face Q&A. In the interview, most of the questions were asked from my Ph.D. research projects, previous professional experiences and educations. 4 peope as a panel mamber took interview.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were related to radiation science and behavior.

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Interview

The referrer recommended my resume, and then HR made an appointment for an interview. There are three interviewers, two of them are doing related direction, one is their supervisor, besides the basic self-introduction will ask a lot of technical details

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Interview

Applied for several positions, got some interviews. Generally fine, people are friendly, questions are relevant. However, they may not have related areas that you are interested in. Did not get an offer, seems that the competition is a bit intense.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Melbourne) in Jul 2020

Interview

Through university with basic questions on skills and experience of candidate. Includes some basic screening for the interview process and application. With manager directly asked questions and phd students contactacting candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Melbourne) in Mar 2020

Interview

There were 3 people in the interview panel. They put you at ease immediately. General questions about you and why interested in Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization etc. Which mission you are most interested in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (Sydney) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview is quite simple. First 10 mins briefly introducing myself. Then the interviewee raised some questions, not very technical. Overall, it was a great experience and i really enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Interview

Applied online. Got the invite to interview about 2 weeks later. The Interview went well. The interviewers were really kind and friendly; they even guided me to answer using STAR method. Mostly behavioural questions with some questions about my interest in the company and the project I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to persuade someone to do something

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

Interview

Il n'y a pas eu d'entretien d'embauche. Après avoir envoyé CV et lettre de motivation à un chercheur dont l'adresse mail été renseignée sur le site internet du CSIRO, la candidature à été directement acceptée.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation? Share Your Experiences

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation logo