Deloitte Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Deloitte Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and said I'd be a great fit she thought and talked up benefits before asking to schedule an phone interview with the hiring manager. By end of week, had the phone interview and was invited in for an in person the next week. Before I could get back to my office after the interview, I received a call with an offer. Countered salary and waited weeks for an answer. They finally accepted and I started two weeks later. It was very easy and quick process. And so far, very happy with my new job.

Interview Questions

• Just typical behavioral questions about working with difficult coworkers, prioritizing multiple assignments, etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

7 rounds of interview- from a team member to the senior manager. The interviews were not difficult per se- they ranged from people asking 'definitions' of terms to the typical situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• I was provided a problem and asked to solve it on the spot and also provide a visual/diagrammatic portrayal of my expanation   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR for an initial "Get to know you interview" next had two more phone interviews... one technical, and another "get to know you." All of the interviewers were very down to earth and friendly.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

1. Recruiter screening
    2. 2 on 1 in-person interview with supervisors
    3. 2nd round 2 on 1 interview with senior managers

Casual conversation - easy to get along with interviewers and very welcoming

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you faced adversity and how you handled it   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Structured hiring process. Interviews consisted of a telephone screen, a telephone interview and two face to face interviews. Questions were standard background mixed in with behavioral

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview. Spoke with the recruiter who did a walk through of my resume. The conversation went very well. Next, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview that lasted one hour. I followed up and received a email stating they were not moving forward.

I enjoyed speaking with both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was very encouraging.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

Interview

The process was very streamlined and structured. Started with telephonic rounds with HR and job manager. Then invited for testing and one on one interviews. Testing consisted of a case study and presenting your facts/analysis on the case. The next was a panel interview, followed by a one-on-one with the business head. head.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze/estimate the number of gas stations in a given city/town?   Answer Question
    • How would you estimate the number of motor vehicles in a given city/town?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do negotiate. If you have a job in hand and no pressing urgency to quit, you have nothing to lose. I negotiated an entry bonus as well as a higher position.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Submit current CV and Cover letter. Telephone interview with HR. 1st interview with managers and directors; and final interview with partner/directors. Each interview has 2 people. In between the interviews, HR will keep you updated with the process and offer feedback. If final interview is positive, referee checks will be performed. 2 work related referees are required to be provided.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. How your manage deadline conflicts? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

two rounds, personal interaction followed by technical round with the higher management. be very honest with your preferences. extremely important to make the first impression because it's decided in the first round only if you're getting hired or not

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Mumbai (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I had undergone four rounds of interview which went very well and the panel was excellent. However the HR concerned for salary negotiation was very unprofessional and rude. He committed to one thing over the phone, and next time he denied it. Extremely rude, and unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.