Land O'Lakes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Land O'Lakes Interview Questions

Interviews at Land O'Lakes

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in December 2020.

Interview

1 Phone + 2 virtual interview, the process was smooth but didn't get notice of rejection until 3/4 weeks later. Overall, solid experience but interview was a little long [2+ hours].

Interview Questions

• How do you decide where to begin your analysis?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes.

Interview

was relaxed and good and the interchange was relevant to the job title had to recant a scenario of experience and how overcame that situation and what the outcome was to the client

Distribution Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

It was easy and straight forward process. Phone screening to panel interview to final offer. It took less than a month to go through the entire application to offer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in October 2020.

Interview

Zoom interview with 2 supervisors, both in different positions, however, based in different locations. Made it seem like the only way you can move up is to work 16-18 hour days.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you made a mistake and how did you make it right?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you experienced conflict and how you resolved the situation   Answer Question
    • What is your leadership style   Answer Question

Warehouse Operator Interview

Interview

Asked me numerous questions about safety and certain scenarios. Not hard. Normal phone screen interview. Asked about your previous job and experience. Asked if the hours would be okay for me to work.

MBA Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Bentonville, AR (US)).

Interview

It was very relaxed, they wanted to make sure that you are a good culture fit as much as they want to know if you have the skills for the job.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in September 2020.

Interview

It took 30 minutes on a webex or zoom call. The interviewer screened me at my university's career fair and started off by asking me to tell them about myself.

Information Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The process included a series of two behavioral interviews. They asked a series of personal questions and then moved into situational questions. The interviews were scheduled for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with conflict in a team setting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in October 2019.

Interview

had two behavioral interviews, which were pretty standard. I also had a "skills" assessment which essentially were a computer test to see if I was able to think critically quickly and analyze situations.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you experienced failure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Cost Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First HR does a phone screen and emails you 5 questions to answer as well as have you take an assessment test. Then they schedule a phone interview and go over the position and team. The interview process is very long with very in depth questions. On the day of the interview, I received a company tour by the HR person first and then went straight to a room where I had three 45 minute interview sessions with 3 different hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• They defined some of their core values and ask you behavioral questions based on how you have or will have handled situations like that. Be prepared to answer why you are interested in the job, what skills you bring to the team. They will ask you about inventory accounting experience. They don't ask the typical questions. It's very specific to the role and your work experiences.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.