Prospa .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Prospa

1 Interview Review

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prospa (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

Pros: Great process. Amazing interviewers. 30 min telephonic interview . Face to face 1 hour behavioural followed by 1.5 hour technical interview. Great conversation with behavioral interview guys.
Cons: very dishonest feedback. Answered all questions asked in all parts of the process. Every single of them in the entire 2.5 hour duration. Technical interview had 4 coding questions. Had almost 24 test cases of which ~ 20 passed. Was given excellent feedback at the spot. As i was trying to fix the 4~5 failing test cases, i was told not to worry about the failed ones as I did great with rest of the questions. (Exact words)

Result- rejected.
Reason given- struggled in technical interview.

Its not about the outcome, its about demotivating someone with dishonest feedback. 20 out of 24 test cases passed. Code had no compilation or runtime errors. All cases handled with modern linq /lambda technique. Looking back, i feel It was one of my best interviews and I couldn't have done better.

Lesson learnt- I've failed many interviews in the past and might fail many in future but a dishonest feedback is much worse than failure. It can take a toll on candidate's mental state.

Reason for getting rejected I think- asked for salary more than Prospa was offering for the role. So why not just say that directly? Very unprofessional from such a reputed organisation.

Interview Questions

Prospa Response

22 Oct 2019 – Talent Acqusition Lead

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We have taken your feedback on board and have since reviewed our technical testing and role banding and will ensure we provide accurate feedback going forward.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.