Red Hat Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Red Hat Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Red Hat

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Hat (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and went through the process of a phone interview with a RedHat HR representative, followed by a technical skills interview. I was then asked to come in for an in person interview, a considerable drive from a different state. Halfway, through the journey, I was called and told the position had already been filled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Red Hat

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banglor (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Hat (Banglor (Indonesia)) in September 2012.

Interview

an easy technical round followed by a coding round prepare well on codes of string matching and pointer type allocation and trees also practice unix and data structures very well.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Red Hat (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2003.

Interview

Initial phone screen, in person 1 on 1 with hiring manager, skills test. Phone screen was fairly short. Can't recall any more details about it. In person was a long interview combined with skills test. Took about 3 hours. Can't recall how long it took for them to get back afterwards. Think it was a fairly long time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.