Rio Tinto Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Rio Tinto Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Rio Tinto

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Perth, Western Australia) in November 2015.

Interview

Three aptitude tests followed by an interview. The entire process took a few months with very little to no communication between each stage. Eventually I was declined the job a while after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What measures would you take to involve yourself in the community you would be working in?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rio Tinto

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

1 hr person and the future boss. Very polite and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was fair, but took a while. Had to get a security check done first plus a physical exam.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rio Tinto in July 2010.

Interview

I first got a call from HR, asking me several questions about my resume and some behavioral questions regarding safety. Three weeks later I was invited for another interview on site. This includes a 2hr guided tour and a 30mins behavioral questions with 3 people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are some of the most important skills for this position.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.