Rio Tinto Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Rio Tinto

4.0

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Melbourne) in July 2018.

Interview

first, it was a gamification of a personal test to know if you fit in the organization
second, it was a video interview with easy and general questions (tell me when you have shown leadership, tell how did you solve a difficult situation, etc) all general.
Next one was a online assessment
And I didn't pass the last one

Interview Questions

• tell me when you have shown leadership, tell how did you solve a difficult situation, etc. And the previous gamified personal test   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rio Tinto

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rio Tinto in April 2009.

Interview

The program first started with an initial screening interveiw and if you qualified through that round you moved on to the next round where the interviewing questions continue to get harder. they generally ask a series of regular structured questions followed by some behaviourally based questions to learn more about you.

Interview Questions

• what are your career aspirations? and how will rio tinto help you achieve them?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.