Find jobs for Graduate Program

Rio Tinto Graduate Program Interview Questions

Updated 7 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 223 interviews

3.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rio Tinto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Melbourne) in Mar 2021

Interview

On-line assessment, it's hard than I thought. I have almost all types of online test from big four, Telstra an so on. This shl is only essier than EY's. And have personality test which is keep repeating to detect the truth who you are. But I have no feedback now, which makes me upset..

Interview Questions
  • Induction, verbal reasoning, numerical, ordering, deduction.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Melbourne) in Jul 2018

Interview

first, it was a gamification of a personal test to know if you fit in the organization second, it was a video interview with easy and general questions (tell me when you have shown leadership, tell how did you solve a difficult situation, etc) all general. Next one was a online assessment And I didn't pass the last one

Interview Questions
  • tell me when you have shown leadership, tell how did you solve a difficult situation, etc. And the previous gamified personal test
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rio Tinto in Apr 2009

Interview

The program first started with an initial screening interveiw and if you qualified through that round you moved on to the next round where the interviewing questions continue to get harder. they generally ask a series of regular structured questions followed by some behaviourally based questions to learn more about you.

Interview Questions
  • what are your career aspirations? and how will rio tinto help you achieve them?
1 person found this interview helpful