Find jobs for Reliability Engineer

Rio Tinto Reliability Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 223 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rio Tinto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Jun 2021

Interview

A very lengthy process. The whole process went for about an hour to a quarter past, with the presence of a senior engineer, a superintendent and myself through Microsoft Team. Due to the poor microphone and speaker they had on site, it was very challenging for the interview to take place.

Interview Questions
  • There were about 15 questions in total. First began with the introduction and background about this position. And then follow by behaviour, technical and safety questions
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rio Tinto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto

Interview

Through a Recruitmen agency they called me a couple of weeks after applied but the whole process took about three months... that was in 2010..long time ago that probably changed already.

Interview Questions
  • Normal stuff,, about yourself, technical and safety related questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Salt Lake City, UT) in Aug 2012

Interview

Phone interview to start the conversation about the position. Fortunately I was recommended by a Kennecott employee for the position so the hiring manager had a grasp on my background and experience. Company paid for travel and lodging so the panel interview was in-person rather than by phone. Hiring manager, his boss and HR rep made up the team.

Interview Questions
  • What certifications did I have related to the job? How did you handle a difficult situation? Why would you choose to work for this company?
3 people found this interview helpful