Rio Tinto Vacation Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Rio Tinto Vacation Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Rio Tinto

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Perth, Western Australia) in September 2019.

Interview

Online interview in your own time. 4 questions are asked, for each question you have 30 seconds to prepare an answer and then 3 minutes to record your answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to alter your approach unexpectedly in response to a situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rio Tinto

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Perth, Western Australia) in October 2018.

Interview

Bunch of online assessments, video interview and then a phone interview. Phone interview was with manager on site - poor overall interview due to delays and problems with phone connections. Was a 15 min interview with no technical questions and very basic behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions, about safety on minesite, leading teams etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rio Tinto (Perth, Western Australia) in August 2018.

Interview

Firstly, online screening occurred, this involved playing a series of behavioural games. The online interview included 6 questions, each for two minutes long. I have been advised this year there will only be four as last year's was too long.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you struggled to meet an objective and how you successfully managed to do so.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.