Westpac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

2.9

Graduate (Brisbane) Interview

Interview

Westpac has a standard recruitment process for graduate roles, including initial application and psychometric testing, really consistent with following up with candidates and setting time frames for feedback. Overall enjoyed the experience compared to other grad recruitment streams

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Applied for the role, received invitation for a video interview the next day, after completing the video interview, received an email that they are currently going through the applications and will be in touch soon. I’m currently awaiting for an outcome.

State Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Interview

Disappointingly unprofessional for a very senior organisational hire, with PnL responsibility. Ghosted by HR after ‘urgently’ completing a 40min personality screen, provided by Gallup. I’ve completed Gallup strength finder tests before, so no surprises there. But potentially brand damaging to treat senior hires in such a way. People have long memories.

Group Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney).

Interview

-Online Assessment
    - Video Interview
    -Onsite Group Assessment

Make sure you demonstrate why you want to work for the exact division not just the company. Group assessment was a case study where you had a minute to read a case and 1 minute to present your thoughts on it

Sales Directior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in March 2020.

Interview

Online assessment followed by phone call with hiring manager. Online assessment was focused on sales aptitude and is a generic questionnaire used by most banks. The 1 to 1 interview was very conversational and that was a highlight in the approach.

Service Desk Operator Interview

Interview

10 questions with online interview, mostly about you own information and how you can succeed in this position. the tips is to prepare all the possible answers based on the roles you want to apply.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

There's a phone interview, and then they'll invite you to the assessment centre where you'll play some games which are assessed. They'll also ask you to do a test run of how you respond to a customer. Finally a 2-1 interview asking you questions about yourself and customer service experience.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview started with an Online application followed by a Phone interview, Online assessment and then an invitation to Assessment centre. One on one interview, group activity and individual role playing.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in December 2019.

Interview

Got shortlisted immediately for a video interview, so guess they liked my resume . However I choked massively in the video interview. Eventually to receive an email they will not be considering me for the role anymore.

Customer Relationship Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide) in November 2019.

Interview

It is group interview. First, the manager in charge gave presentation about the general information of the company and its business which lasted about 20 minutes. Then it would come to the individual interview process. A very young guy interviewed me. First it was a role play for answering telephone enquiries. The guy was a customer and I was the consultant. After that, He asked me several interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What motivated you to apply for this role?
      2. What are your strengths?
      3. What do you think is delighting a customer?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.