Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Manager Interview Questions

1,999

Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

12 Answers

I told them politely that my personal life was my own, and had no impact on my ability to perform my duties.

Sounds about right!

To the audience reading this review which is fake and a lie. We are very disappointed by this same disgruntled person who continues to demonstrate very poor behavior and posting lies. This type of cowardly anonymous cyber bullying and hurtful persistence will not win. Our team are solid, united, happy, and very much cared for. This person is so out of touch its ridiculous. We don't even hire Product Managers any more and have not for some years. Our Company and our team does not support the writer of these rants and bullying of any kind, nor do we support defamation and hurtful comments in any form.

Tell me about a time when you managed the customer expectation in a large change program

2 Answers

Why sandvik

1 Answer

My knowledge and experience in managing Insides Sales teams across multiple stakeholders.

1 Answer

How many vendors do you deal with

1 Answer

Our values are .... How have you demonstrated this value in your previous work? What do you know about our current / most recent achievements? Description of a scenario related a skill, ie decision making, problem solving, etc.; followed by how have you demonstrated this skill in a previous role.

1 Answer

Which football team do you support?

1 Answer

I signed NDA hence can't disclose

1 Answer

What are you currently earning?

1 Answer

Difference between working internal and RPO

110 of 1,999 Interview Questions