Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Manager Interview Questions

3,143

manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

12 Answers

I told them politely that my personal life was my own, and had no impact on my ability to perform my duties.

Sounds about right!

To the audience reading this review which is fake and a lie. We are very disappointed by this same disgruntled person who continues to demonstrate very poor behavior and posting lies. This type of cowardly anonymous cyber bullying and hurtful persistence will not win. Our team are solid, united, happy, and very much cared for. This person is so out of touch its ridiculous. We don't even hire Product Managers any more and have not for some years. Our Company and our team does not support the writer of these rants and bullying of any kind, nor do we support defamation and hurtful comments in any form.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

-Specify availability (must be atleast 25 hours per week) -Why you want to work in this role at Datacom -Discuss time you dealt with a difficult customer etc.

9 Answers

First interview is a standard rundown of questions regarding work history and experience. It’s the second interview, where you have ex Kimberly Clarke Management flogs interjecting with behavioural/situational interview questions, defying the interview brief and acting like GOD. The Regional Manager gets delegated to a prop and humiliated. I have never witnessed anyone so nervous and skittish. Meanwhile, candidates have to supply a “business plan” and role play in the middle of a building lobby. HR still provided wrong address and information on arrival, completely oblivious. I’m thankful l got to witness this toxic company first hand before it was too late.

4 Answers

Very few questions, interview consisted of COO running through their qualifications, history, and self-evaluation of own performance highly narcissistic.

3 Answers

Interview questions were varied between behavioural, motivational and experience questions.

3 Answers

I was asked several question but soon realized the job description did not match what the role really was asking for

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Olympus?

3 Answers

what are 4 methods of http?

2 Answers

What qualities do you think you have to posses to do this job?

2 Answers

Questions were aimed more at a Logistics & Accounting role than sales and BDM - very confusing

110 of 3,143 Interview Questions