Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

manager Interviews

Manager Interview Questions

3,032

manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked questions that did not pertain to the job, the owners spoke more about themselves and their issues, they asked about my personal life which made me uncomfortable

12 Answers

I told them politely that my personal life was my own, and had no impact on my ability to perform my duties.

Sounds about right!

To the audience reading this review which is fake and a lie. We are very disappointed by this same disgruntled person who continues to demonstrate very poor behavior and posting lies. This type of cowardly anonymous cyber bullying and hurtful persistence will not win. Our team are solid, united, happy, and very much cared for. This person is so out of touch its ridiculous. We don't even hire Product Managers any more and have not for some years. Our Company and our team does not support the writer of these rants and bullying of any kind, nor do we support defamation and hurtful comments in any form.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

-Specify availability (must be atleast 25 hours per week) -Why you want to work in this role at Datacom -Discuss time you dealt with a difficult customer etc.

9 Answers

First interview is a standard rundown of questions regarding work history and experience. It’s the second interview, where you have ex Kimberly Clarke Management flogs interjecting with behavioural/situational interview questions, defying the interview brief and acting like GOD. The Regional Manager gets delegated to a prop and humiliated. I have never witnessed anyone so nervous and skittish. Meanwhile, candidates have to supply a “business plan” and role play in the middle of a building lobby. HR still provided wrong address and information on arrival, completely oblivious. I’m thankful l got to witness this toxic company first hand before it was too late.

4 Answers

Interview questions were varied between behavioural, motivational and experience questions.

3 Answers

Very few questions, interview consisted of COO running through their qualifications, history, and self-evaluation of own performance highly narcissistic.

3 Answers

I was asked several question but soon realized the job description did not match what the role really was asking for

3 Answers

Why do you want to work at Olympus?

3 Answers

What qualities do you think you have to posses to do this job?

2 Answers

After receiving the first mail from CBA, they will send a link which loads a website-page, and you have to answer some questions (Sorry! I cannot remember clearly, but around 40 questions). There is no right or wrong answer; you have to choose one answer for every question. E.g. If someone comes to the bank and is very angry for a service, what would you do? 1. I ask him to calm down. 2. I will assure them that I will help them. 3. I do whatever to make him happy. 4. I will talk to my manager. OK! But for the digital interview: 1- I did it on my mobile phone! If you have a laptop, use your laptop - not the smart phone. 2- Download an application called "HireVue" 3- Enter a code (which is in your email sent by CBA. 4- There are 2 parts: ---First part: 5 questions ---Second part: 2 Questions: kind of scenario questions For each question, you have 2 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. Q1: Why CBA? Q2: Tell me about a time you faced a difficult customer. Q3: Why do we have to hire you? Q6: Someone is on the phone, and is shouting at you ...., go on and talk to him!

2 Answers

What is your understanding of CBA digital platforms for customers and how are we leading the way with the technology? something along those lines

110 of 3,032 Interview Questions