Mission: Transportation as reliable as running water, everywhere, for everyone.
I have been working at Uber full-time (Less than a year)
- Management truly care about you. The support I've received from management at Uber is like no other I've experienced before
- The team is amazing. Everyone understands the goal and supports each other to achieve it. I've met many great colleagues here who I now consider my good friends
- You can be your true self at Uber
- Agile environment. Very fast paced and ever-changing. This makes working here so exciting
- Inclusive environment/management is transparent
- Encouraged feedback culture
- Free daily lunch
- Responsibilities are split between experts to improve efficiency, although not quite sure if this is actually improving interactions with partners
Advice to Management
Continue what you're doing
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uber.
Got a call less than a week after submitting my application. Recruiter commenced phone interview spontaneously. Asked about why I wanted to work there, my previous experience, and knowledge of the company. Nothing out of the ordinary. Was told that there would be another round of applications and a shortlist would be compiled and candidates would be informed either way. Never heard back.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –