AECOM Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,185.0 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Raleigh, NC) in Dec 2018

Interview

HR manager gave me a call after I submitted my application online. This happened after 2 weeks. We spoke over the phone for 30 minutes. Basic background check phone call. It was very casual followed by a techinical interview by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Houston, TX) in May 2015

Interview

I receive a total of four calls, and 5 emails. human resources calls me like three times and one call from the manager/engineer. A normal process, normal questions were adressed

Interview Questions
  • What I was doing in the other company?, if I know how to prepare copnstruction estimates?, what tools I used to preparae estimates?. A few normal interview questions like: how I see myself in the next few years?, how I solve problems with coworkers if the case presents?, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Kennedy Space Center, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Kennedy Space Center, FL) in Mar 2015

Interview

A few days after submitting my resume, HR called to set up an interview. The actual interview was standard interview, talking about what their role is and asking questions about your experience from your resume. There was only one interview before the job was offered and no second interview after the offer was accepted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AECOM (Saratoga Springs, NY) in Sep 2014

Interview

Casual, first meet at a local coffee shop to discuss what the company had to offer me. Took about a month or so after the initial interview to get an official offer letter. but management was in constant contact with me to ensure i was aware of the situation as it progressed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Phone and office interview. Met with all managers in office. Interview was pleasant. No tough questions asked. Interview seemed more about making sure personality was compatible with others in office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Received a phone call following submission of resume.