Find jobs for Graduate Civil Engineer

AECOM Graduate Civil Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 1,185.0 interviews

Other6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Aptitude test followed by a one way interview. The aptitude test included a wide range of psychometric and technical questions. There is an emphasis on sustainable aspect of the organisation and projects while answering the psychometric tests.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this role?
    Answer Question

AECOM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Online application, Psychometric testing, Assessment Centre, Video Interview. Interview conducted via Microsoft Teams, and consisted of hiring manager, and two engineers. Was easy to follow, instructions were clear. AC consisted of a group project-based problem

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested to work at AECOM, what experience or skills do you have in consultancy since AECOM is an consultant company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at AECOM (Melbourne) in Jun 2020

Interview

Structured recruitment process: Apply online, IQ/EQ Tests, Video Interview, Online Group Assessment, Online Interview Their IQ/EQ test is gamified, require you to play different games to score points. Note that getting a below average score does not rule you out at this stage. Video Interview is more about getting to know you as a person, and how you react to the unpredicted. Natural eye contact and being who you are is the key here. Group assessment is working in a team to solve problem related to your choice of discipline, viewed by people from both technical and HR departments. Interview is all behavioural questions with the main intention to understand how you would handle difficult situations in the workplace as a grad and how quick and well you could all value to the team.

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding motivation, interest, time management, stress management, leadership...
1 person found this interview helpful

AECOM

Application

I interviewed at AECOM

Interview

Firstly, it’s highly recommended to apply on time. After that, I received an mail regarding doing the SJT, which is recommended to do on-time, and I'm still waiting for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Just did the SJT, and it passed and still waiting for their response