Medibank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Medibank Interview Questions

Interviews at Medibank

2.8

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank.

Interview

Good initial communication that led to phone interview, remote interview and even paid for air travel to head office interview. Overall well handled by the Hiring team & manager. Process was as expected, Phone Interview, followed by cognitive ability testing, group interview that led on to the 1-on-1 interview for which they flew me over

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest negative and how did you overcome/ are overcoming it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward, asked what my expectations were and the company did best to match it.

HCC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank.

Interview

over the phone and telehealth - very supportive. went through the role and then behaviour based questions. two interviewers on the panel asked why i wanted to work at medibank and went through a sample scenario.

Interview Questions

Interview

Really laid back, fun group interview. Gave us a chance to get to know the role, the company etc. We were then taken for one on one interviews. Very simple.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medibank (East Melbourne) in April 2019.

Interview

phone interview then video interview, approximately 30 mins for phone interview and 1hr for video interview. First HR screening then technical questions on the video interview. Only potential problem is that my reference did complain the lengthy online survey for reference check.

Interview Questions

• What hours do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in January 2019.

Interview

First part was personal Introduction to the group and the interviewer team. Every one was paired in a group of two and they had to introduce their partner.
    Then they had a one on one interview.
    They asked very basic behavioural questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in December 2018.

Interview

Talent acquisition consultant was amazingly good and kept me updated frequently. First round phone screen, then face to face with two hiring managers and then second round with different managers. A fairly straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you managed a large scale change   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in August 2018.

Interview

After sent the resume, got a phone interview, very basic questions, asked the questions about myself ; then got a group interview, got a topic to discuss together; then face to face interview, the interviewers were very nice and friendly.

Front Line Support Officier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in April 2018.

Interview

email communication, face to face meeting and discussion about role, ph interview, this was a very informative and interesting process ,I found the interaction I had with my two medibank recruitment officiers very friendly supportive and encouraging, this gave me a optomistic and positive mindset about coming to work with this company , nice enviroment and very positive and inspiring, interesting to learn about projects and how I can be part of this

Interview Questions

• about my previous work experience in health industry   1 Answer

Cover Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment company and was invited for an interview at the Medibank office on Bourke Street, Melbourne after completing various tests through the recruitment company. I interviewed with a member of the HR team, and one of the team leaders. I found the interview, and the company, to be extremely professional, progressive and interested in looking for candidates who want to build a career with Medibank. Once the interview was completed, it was a very quick and easy process to inform me of my success in the process, and to then begin completing the relevant background and reference checks, and to then formally make me an offer. If it weren't for the fact that I had received an offer elsewhere, I'd have gladly accepted their offer, and I encourage others to apply with Medibank.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Medibank?

Q: Tell us a time when you have felt demotivated, how did you deal with that?

Q: Tell us a time when there has been substantial change in the workplace and how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in December 2017.

Interview

Group activity involved five people discussing what good customer service entails, and how it impacts Medibank, writing it down what we agreed on as a team and presenting our discussion.
    It was a relaxed atmosphere allowing us to showcase our knowledge. Then a one on one interview. I was asked various questions as to my past experience, why I would like to work with Medibank. The experience was pleasant and not too stressful

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service situation where there was a problem and how you solved it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.