Medibank Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

In Person6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Medibank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank

Interview

Applied through the job portal and had an initial chat with HR who setup the interview rounds. The HR team member was quite helpful and guided on the needs of the role, spoke about the team and setup the time. The interviewing panel felt quite rude to the point it felt like they were asking questions just for the sake of it with a pre-determined approach of not to hire. Instead of trying to set expectations or give an opportunity to talk through an example, was regularly interjected in between answers and even my introduction.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage stakeholder expectations?
    Answer Question

Medibank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank

Interview

The interviewers were on time and professional. Two managers asked questions from different aspects and mainly focus on the Customer Service part. I felt comfortable expressing my opinions. The video interview lasted around 1 hour as they have informed me via email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medibank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank

Interview

It was a very quick interview. It started with a group session with the HR manager speaking about the company and their goals. Then we had to introduce ourselves and were paired up to speak about our partners. Then a quick 10 minute one on one interview with the basic questions

Interview Questions
  • What were your past experiences? Examples of where you showed empathy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne)

Interview

Initial online application. Then a bot-chat interview - Short answer questions. You get as much time as you need but you can only see the next question after sending the last question. Didn't progress further and no feedback as to why

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your personal health and wellbeing? and how do you encourage this lifestyle in people
  • Situation where you have had to handle an unexpected incident and how did you feel about how you handled it
  • Fresh solution to a problem when someone was relying on you?

Medibank

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank

Interview

Was given a take home coding challenge, which requires a complete working project that can easily take days, or even weeks if you have a full time job, this was before they even speak to you. And obviously they got large number of applicants during COVID, so you basically spend days of your time, and hear nothing from them other than a NO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney) in Nov 2020

Interview

Casual, warm, conversational. The head solicitors were very informative and made me feel very comfortable the entire time. They were not methodical and looked at the relevance of experience for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne) in Sep 2020

Interview

The first round interview is done via a "chat bot" experience in which you're asked 7 questions. The whole process takes about 15 minutes. All the questions were quite random, i'm not sure they were very useful to a potential employer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you failed to meet a deadline or personal commitment and how did that make you feel?

Medibank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medibank

Interview

over the phone and telehealth - very supportive. went through the role and then behaviour based questions. two interviewers on the panel asked why i wanted to work at medibank and went through a sample scenario.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney) in Jun 2020

Interview

The best and organized interview process from start to finish. I had phone interview and face to face interview with the management team. It takes around four weeks from start to finish to receive my offer after completing the background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medibank

Application

I interviewed at Medibank

Interview

Really laid back, fun group interview. Gave us a chance to get to know the role, the company etc. We were then taken for one on one interviews. Very simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews