Stantec Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.5

Engineer Interview

Interview

Average process. There was an introduction part and then we discussed how it can progress to the next stage. This was after a lengthy conversation. We then discussed company benefits such as paid time off.

Great Experience Interview

Interview

Great experience and I liked the questions that they asked. Good communication with the job description and the position. Good luck with the interview process and the opportunity to work with.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the job description and the position of the company.   1 Answer

Design Visualization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stantec (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process began over the phone reviewing my design background, experience, knowledge of modeling software and portfolio review. Overall the conversation was very comfortable and to the point. No difficult or tricky questions. The focus was mainly on my portfolio and my process. I was then invited for an in person interview a few weeks later on where I met my soon to be supervisor, toured the office and reviewed general workflow and benefits. This was when I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was mainly asked about my rendering/3D modeling process.   Answer Question

Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I did an Interview over the phone with two engineers. They were both really nice and they did a great job of keeping the interview casual and comfortable. After the interview I followed up about the next but was never really updated about the position. A few months later I received an automated email saying the position was cancelled. Wish communication was bit better, but it's understandable because of the pandemic and all. No hard feelings :)

Interview Questions

• Kept it casual, Just be ready to explain stuff from your resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The first interview was a phone screen with HR manager. Asked basic questions and simple questions. Less than 15 mins. Very easy to talk to and good conversation, got offered a second interview

Intern Interview

Interview

online application portal, easy to find multiple openings in different offices. Great communication back and forth. Phone interview with multiple employees at different levels. Very informative overview of the company, broad and day to day

Environmental Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Pasadena, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

There were three interviews in one day. I had two sit-downs in the office with one person and then a panel of two. Two more people then took me to lunch where they asked more questions. The whole process took about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for stantec?   1 Answer

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stantec (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in HR and then by the admin for the hiring manager. No real phone screen. Had a 1 hr meeting with the hiring manager. I thought it went well but I never heard from anyone again despite trying to follow up with them. Even a form letter saying they went in another direction would have been a courtesy.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Sent resume and got the call. Interview took to trips each time about 1 hour long. The questions were direct and easy. I was hired on the spot. There was alot of paperwork.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec Colorado in April 2011. The overall experience was good. I interviewed with 2 people in the office, one by one. They were trying to learn more about me and figure out if I was a true match.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.