Stantec Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Stantec Interview Questions

Interviews at Stantec

2.5

Associate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stantec (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

First HR sent questionnaire (like a screening process). After several days, the hiring manager scheduled an on-site interview. The overall experience was good. I interviewed with 5 people in the office, one by one. They were trying to learn more about you and figure out if the candidate was a true match.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was challenging but the process was pretty much easy and the interviewers were quite comforting. To start with, I had a phone interview which lasted for about an hour and then a week later I was called in for an in-person interview which lasted for around three hours.

Interview Questions

• What, according to you, is a future water issue we are likely to face given the current conditions?   1 Answer
    • What technology or measures would you take to increase the working efficiency of Orange County Sanitation District Water Treatment Plant?   Answer Question
    • What parameters are considered while designing a Flood Plain Map?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stantec (Plano, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

fluid and very straightforward, very polite and amicable, easy questions nothing that technical, personal questions and some about my previous experience, they explain to me what the internship project would be and talked a bit about the company in general and my interest and expectations

Interview Questions

• past experience in building design   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stantec in March 2018.

Interview

Online application and portfolio submission. Interviewed at the office in Los Angeles. Interviewers were pleasant enough. Easy going talk. Was asked to tell them about myself. I went over my portfolio with them.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do here at Stantec?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Initial application was submitted at a Campus Recruiting event. About 4 weeks later was contacted by email for a phone interview. Phone interview was about 30 minutes long, behavioral interview. Received offer a month after the phone interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stantec in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely casual, and felt more like a conversation. They asked me about some of my studies, and interest, then told me some of the projects they had worked on, and would be doing in the future. The lady was incredibly nice and friendly, made the process much easier!

Interview Questions

• They asked about my interest and how they could apply to their summer line up.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Not sure I just called and asked about student internships and they told me to send in a resume, about a month later got an email inquiring when I could come in to talk

Negotiation

didn't have one

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

Very relaxed interview and friendly. I was initially very nervous but with it I relaxed and it didn't really feel like an interview anymore. I don't think they were looking for a person who was superb at one thing--I think for them the type of person was more important, such as having a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous internship and how do you like it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online after meeting employees at the career fair. Got an email to come into the office for an interview. About 1-2 weeks after they followed up with an email to schedule a phone call. They offered me the position in the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stantec.

Interview

The interview went pretty smoothly. I interviewed twice, once at Thousand Oaks and once at Irvine before I was hired on. Both interviews went pretty well. I was eventually hired on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about the games you created (personal question)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.